Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went looking on www.nicolaslapentti.com to see if the website was ready. But I could only see the 'parent directory', I decided to click on a few links I could see and I think the website is almost ready. When I clicked on template I found this part of the website and you can click on galeria too :D . Really nice pictures there, they were on the old website already, but I still love them every time I see them :hearts: .
I think the website looks great already :D .

And girls, look at 'estado civil' :angel: ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
thanks for telling, kezzi, i´d probably haven´t tried it so soon again without you telling about it!
it´s really interesting have a look around and it´s great that these amazing pictures are online again. did you know that they are part of a calendar of nico?! a friend if mine has it and the pix look so much better in the tall version of the calendar, unbelievable :drool:

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did she get that calendar? I want one if these pics are on it in large versions :D .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Kezzi said:
Where did she get that calendar? I want one if these pics are on it in large versions :D .
I bought that from Sara about 3years ago(the calendar is for 2002)...was 20eur or something like that,and the money went to the foundation of Nico I think!

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bamby said:
I bought that from Sara about 3years ago(the calendar is for 2002)...was 20eur or something like that,and the money went to the foundation of Nico I think!
I don't think she has one left then :sad: . Well, I just have to get these pics printed on postersize :p .

·
Registered
379 Posts
yeah my friend got it from sara aswell. i can´t remember why i didn´t buy it back then :mad:
i´m pretty sure she doesn´t have any left, but if i´d definitely need to get that, too! what a man ;)

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jule81 said:
yeah my friend got it from sara aswell. i can´t remember why i didn´t buy it back then :mad:
i´m pretty sure she doesn´t have any left, but if i´d definitely need to get that, too! what a man ;)
Yeah! :hearts: ;)

·
Registered
379 Posts
it´s active now! not fully but already great looking, you should take a look!

·
Registered
379 Posts
in case you haven´t checked the page lately, it´s new looking and very recent now! take a look!

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Awww, this picture is really cute! :hearts:

Who are the kids? His sisters children maybe?

I love all the new pics :inlove:
I love Nico, so ofcourse I also love pictures with him on it :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
Awww, this picture is really cute! :hearts:

Who are the kids? His sisters children maybe?
i don´t know but i had the same guess.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Thank you!Perfect timing to get his official site operational..And new pics are amazing..those kids - truly adorable, might be his sis's all right..
:hearts:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all

In answer to your question, the two little girls are Giovanna (the one with curly hair at the back) and Clarice (sp?) is the one in the front. Giovanna is Nico's sister, Carolina's little girl (age about 3 years maybe a little less) and Clarice is Chilita's second child (I think she is nearly 2 years old).

Giovanna is a lovely vivacious little girl - certainly takes after her namesake uncle!

Sara V

·
Premium Member
18,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for answering Sara! :D
They sure are very cute little girls, and you all can guess how I think about their uncle :p :angel:

·
Registered
86,336 Posts
Thanks for answering Sara! :D
They sure are very cute little girls, and you all can guess how I think about their uncle :p :angel:
:lol: Kezzi! ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi all

In answer to your question, the two little girls are Giovanna (the one with curly hair at the back) and Clarice (sp?) is the one in the front. Giovanna is Nico's sister, Carolina's little girl (age about 3 years maybe a little less) and Clarice is Chilita's second child (I think she is nearly 2 years old).

Giovanna is a lovely vivacious little girl - certainly takes after her namesake uncle!

Sara V

Thanks for all of this information Sara, but who is Chilita actually?

And who's the guy in the middle on this pic?:
http://www.nicolaslapentti.com/images/galeria/image03.jpg

1 - 20 of 31 Posts