Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Expected win, but I thought Fabio could get a set, or at least win more than 2 games :eek:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Dominating performance Nico. Now go get the title. (No offense to the hunks in the other semi.)

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
Dominating performance Nico. Now go get the title. (No offense to the hunks in the other semi.)
Nico is a hunk himself :lol: I truly agree with your sentiments though. I want a Nico- Carlos final. Vamos Nico!!!

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
expected result, unexpected scoreline

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
The last 4 were all hunks ;).

Very good performance all week from Fabio, we can dismiss this loss as lack of experience and only hope that he'll improve with more match wins.

Reactions: DhammaTiger

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
The last 4 were all hunks ;).

Very good performance all week from Fabio, we can dismiss this loss as lack of experience and only hope that he'll improve with more match wins.
Yep, good week for Fabio, but it still seems to me that he is relatively unproven at ATP level. I mean, he didn't beat anyone all that decent in the last two weeks. :shrug:

...and he isn't really able to impose himself against the bigger hitters, either.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
:woohoo: Mucho!!

I like both players in the other semi but I think it will be fun Nico vs Nico :rocker2:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Fabio :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts