Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened after the Lapentti/Roddick match? They showed the boys getting into it after the match. Apparently Nico thought Roddick was faking his cramps?

Anybody have any ideas?

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Roddick was faking cramps. no-one is cramping one minute and then start running like a fricking gazelle the next. it was oneupmanship at its worst and Nico had every right to be pissed. :fiery: now over to the RodPrick depreciation thread i go! :mad:

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, now that Pete's match is over, they're showing the match on ESPN2 where Andy supposedly started cramping. He looked good in that last game (5-4) and suddenly is calling the trainer . . .

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like he got a massage for his calves, but he's walking around normally. Okay, he's also getting bitchy with the chair umpire.

I've never seen cramps treated where the massage stayed completely below the knees. I can definitely see where Nico is coming from.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
God, i can't stand Roddick. What a drama queen..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Yes, he had a point. Its weird like he ALWAYS cramps...
Nico got mad and took the oportunity to congratulate him on the wonder of running like that under cramps... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like Roddick okay, but geez. A lot of the players I've seen have been getting uppity with the chairs, for one. Have these guys not gotten laid in awhile? ;)

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
Roddick=Drama Queen. :rolleyes:

Ugh. I can't stand him. What a minger. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
I like your point, Scott. In both ways he sucks. lol :eek:
:D

·
Registered
27,194 Posts
If he was really cramping as badly as he said he was, there's NO WAY he would be running the way the was.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Nico=Jerk

This Thread= Serious Roddick hatred that is unprecedented. He is great for men's tennis and brings in a whole different crowd of teenage boys that would not be interested in tennis otherwise (except maybe Kournikova). Nico is a sore looser. Does he really feel that he could have won the match? I will answer that. No. Nicolas has a good forehand, but Roddick's is better. Roddick has a much better serve and a much better backhand. Both move equally as well. The crowd was not the difference in this match, Roddick's game was whether or not everyone here will admit it or not. Go ahead and hate me as much as you want. I really don't care and you will just be wasting your time. The truth does, afterall, hurt others and cause trouble to those who preach it.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
How do you explain Roddick being cramping once every two matches he plays then? I mean, he is young and all energetic. Thats too paradoxal to be happening all the time.
Im fair, usually. I praised him when he won that match against Chang at Roland Garros. But I wont buy a newspaper that every day contains the same headlines. As simple as that.
And theres no need to take our arguments as personal attacks. Please, this will lead ATPworld´s GM to be transformed in a hell like the WTAworld´s one. I guess its not of anyone´s interest if that happens.
Thanks for your opinion. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
two words for Nico: SORE LOSER!

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
nice response hitman. i feel ya. ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts