·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nico is hot this season. I hope he will win the title. Vamos Nico :yippee:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Good win for Almagro. I think it will be a toss-up between him and Moya for the title.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
couldn't have been more expected

Almaggy owns on clay

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
good one AlMUGro kicking out that idiot :yeah:

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
:yeah: The morbid side of me would like to see Pashanski destroyed but I couldn't watch the match.

Reactions: DhammaTiger

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too, I never rejoice in anyone's defeat but Pashanski deserves to be humiliated. Is it true what he called Brazilians, or is that an Urban legend?

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Me too, I never rejoice in anyone's defeat but Pashanski deserves to be humiliated. Is it true what he called Brazilians, or is that an Urban legend?
I don't think it ever got disputed, GWH has some documentation about the thing.

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Then, I don't feel guilty about wishing him bad. I know I am creating bad karma and it will take me many aeons to work on it, but what can I do I am not an arahant,yet.

·
Premium Member
12,570 Posts
No, he didn't refer to Brazilians as a group, but rather to a certain Brazilian player (Julio Silva).

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, he didn't refer to Brazilians as a group, but rather to a certain Brazilian player (Julio Silva).
ok. But from what I read his comments were pretty unkind and racist to say the least. I also read somewhere on MTF that he is pretty nasty character.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I am rooting for Nico to get the title here. He has the talent- just not always the brains. I keep hoping that he will mature so that he can get the most out of his game.

·
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am rooting for Nico to get the title here. He has the talent- just not always the brains. I keep hoping that he will mature so that he can get the most out of his game.
me too. He really has the game and I hope this year he will mature enough to fulfill his promise.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts