Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
May All Beings Be Happy!!
12,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow Nico won in 3 today but it doesn't matter he won anyway. Vamos Nico :yippee:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Kind of expected for Nico.

I think Fabio will beat him in the semi-final though.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
no surprise at all for a match featuring two players who are abysmal on anything other than clay:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
no surprise at all for a match featuring two players who are abysmal on anything other than clay:rolleyes:
If you actually look at Nico's game- he should do well on some hard court surfaces. Of course should is the operative word and is not equal to does.

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts
If you actually look at Nico's game- he should do well on some hard court surfaces. Of course should is the operative word and is not equal to does.
I tried to solve this puzzle since the first time I saw him play and could not find an answer why he can't play better on hard court. I guess it's all in his head. *sigh*

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
This is the sort of match Filippo needs to win. 1-6 in the third is not a good effort.

Well played Nico. :yeah:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Didn't see the first set but Pippo played some outstanding tennis in the second. And then when he caught some momentum and it seemed as if he's gonna win he couldn't get the ball in court in the 3rd.
Nico was average, haven't seen nothing special from him today.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts