Mens Tennis Forums banner

Nick's Photo Thread

14K views 159 replies 11 participants last post by  pasha_zakr 
#1 ·
Couple of ad photos from Nike's latest sportswear range featuring Nick. :)

See less See more
#15 ·
As Nick's US Open Series 2015 season has now drawn to a close, thought it would be nice to post some of the following pics, including with kids/fans, and with Kokkinakis. Found loads of lovely ones with Genie Bouchard but I'm in Paris at the moment and can't seem to post them from my Ipad! :sadface: Will upload them from my laptop when I'm back from Europe at the end of the week. :)

Signing for the kids after practice in NYC

Think this one is from after his match against Isner in Montreal

After his mixed doubles match

Day after his match v Murray

Greeting fans with Jack Sock after practice in NYC

With Kokkinakis at the Hewitt/Tomic match last week.

#19 ·
Nick looking happy in KL. :smile2: Hoping he'll be in this same good mood during the tourney next week. :wink2:

#20 ·
Posting this here as it's not really video; more a slide show of pics from Nick's first match against Giraldo. :smile2:

#21 ·
Some photos from the Bautista Agut match. His hair looks so....normal!! :surprise: The last pic is my fav. :hearts:

#26 ·
Loving this picture of Nick and his gorgeous new puppy 'King'.

Kinda looks like he's running off with someone else's dog, but it's probably a good PR move to be seen with extremely cute animals as often as possible, even if their names do point slightly towards your ego.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.