Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Good match. Nick was matching it with Rafa, but the king of clay just too consistent on the day.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
you know,i like nick and all. i think he has a great future. but i just think he cares WAY to much about what other people are saying about him and what they think about him. he will retweet literally every story he sees about himself on twitter.

he needs to just stop. maybe get rid of it

i hate twitter myself but i mainly just use it as a way to keep up to date with whats going on with players , i dont even tweet out. but in nick's case he's paying to much attention to it and i really dont get why. I mean. he has to learn to understand that not everyone is going to like him or approve of him and by responding to everything he's only giving them more of a reason to go after and provoke him

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts
You know, I always get the feeling that Nick has the easiest routes to R3 possible, but then really hard ones to go deep (barring a collapse AO15 style)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Local press biased against Kyrgios.
The umpire made a nonsense call against Kyrgios "calling out too loud for a towel" and Kyrgios gets heat dumped on him.

I watched the whole incident and it the umpire's call was pathetic and uncalled for.
The press (SMH) said he said "effing bullshit" to the umpire, which is crap, he just said " that is such bullshit" (no effing) and it was...

Cecchinato played well, almost beyond his capabilities. Kyrgios could have done it easier if he had taken some of the break-point serves a little further back and had not stood right up in the court to take the serve earlier. But he won convincingly enough for me against a good dirt player.

Kyrgios to represent Aussie at Olympics for sure, and a good chance at a medal too.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts