Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would you prefer?

• Nick beats Rafa but Federer also looses R2?

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Rafa beats Nick and beats Federer SF Djokdal Final?

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Rafa beats Nick Federer looses early Rafa beats Nole?

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Here is a poll for you.
Nick beats Rafa but Federer also looses?
Rafa beats Nick and beats Federer for a Djokdal Final?
Rafa beats Nick but looses before SF Federer looses to Nole?

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Nick wins and Federer looses or...

I know which will have more votes.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

It appears fedsidious has successfully usurped OP toward the dark side. :facepalm:

But in fact I think it is OP's once-a-while ridiculing exercise. :lol:

·
Registered
57,595 Posts

I'm fairly Federer-neutral, but also Nadal losing>any of my faves winning, because it's not like my faves were ever winning the title anyway.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

MTF would be filled with joy if #1 happens. Federer loosing before the SF but Nadal loosing to Nick would make alot of users happy.

Nadal beating Nick would already cause some ruins in over half of MTF let alone beating Federer again on grass. But this could be softened by a Djokovic beatdown of Nadal.

Nadal beating Nick. Federer loosing earlier then the SF and winning Wimbledon would send alot of users to the local mental clinic.

I could come up with a few more scenarios, but won´t.

Nadal beats Nick but looses before Federer match.

·
Premium Member
20,578 Posts

NOT LOOKING PAST JAY CLARKE...

(@Johnny Groove keepin' me grounded :dance:)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts

What about the options Fed beats Rafa, or Fedole final with Rafa losing early, or big 3 losing before the final?

Rafa losing early is good for humanity but Fed losing in R2 is as bad. None of the above.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts

Sorry, I'm not sure what is going to happen. I, often have typos etc.

However, it's not 'loose', it is 'lose'. Well, you can loosen up but that's another thing. I'm just being friendly here. :smile2:

I see it so often on MTF. So, loosen up before you watch a match. Have some fun. Your player might lose it. It's not a big deal.

·
Registered
523 Posts

I am no fan of Federer and can’t stand Fedtards- people on here know that very well.

But- in a Federer- Kyrgios match, I would want Federer to win.

Rafa should beat Kyrgios irrespective of what happens to Federer in R2. Kyrgios is a disgrace to the sport. He has no respect for the game he plays. Long standing ambassadors of the game like Nadal, Djokovic and Federer should beat the likes Kyrgios and Tomic every time they meet, till these idiots change their attitudes.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Just wanted to show how biased MTF has been lately, more then before.
I could of made more options. More legit ones but this was never to be a legit thread. I knew who would come over just to bash. Still missing a few but the rest are here.

·
Registered
990 Posts

I am no fan of Federer and can’t stand Fedtards- people on here know that very well.

But- in a Federer- Kyrgios match, I would want Federer to win.

Rafa should beat Kyrgios irrespective of what happens to Federer in R2. Kyrgios is a disgrace to the sport. He has no respect for the game he plays. Long standing ambassadors of the game like Nadal, Djokovic and Federer should beat the likes Kyrgios and Tomic every time they meet, till these idiots change their attitudes.
Why should Nick change his attitude towards those 3 when his current supposedly terrible one has given him 1 of the best records vs the big 3 of anyone still active on the tour?

That 'disgrace to the sport' and 'no respect' is why he's so dangerous vs all of them, he doesn't give a shit that they're 3 of the greatest ever, he's going to do his own thing regardless.

Perhaps if more players took the same approach instead of emptying their bowels whenever they see 1 of those 3 on the other side of the net we'd have had a more varied and competitive tour the past 10-15 years.

Yet another person who has the audacity to insult Kyrgios, label him an idiot and say he has no respect when just last week you continually argued and complained about Wimbledon's seeding system which has been there for almost the whole of this century.

How's that for being an idiot with no respect?

·
Registered
523 Posts

Why should Nick change his attitude towards those 3 when his current supposedly terrible one has given him 1 of the best records vs the big 3 of anyone still active on the tour?

That 'disgrace to the sport' and 'no respect' is why he's so dangerous vs all of them, he doesn't give a shit that they're 3 of the greatest ever, he's going to do his own thing regardless.

Perhaps if more players took the same approach instead of emptying their bowels whenever they see 1 of those 3 on the other side of the net we'd have had a more varied and competitive tour the past 10-15 years.

Yet another person who has the audacity to insult Kyrgios, label him an idiot and say he has no respect when just last week you continually argued and complained about Wimbledon's seeding system which has been there for almost the whole of this century.

How's that for being an idiot with no respect?
Okay!

That Kyrgios has no respect for the sport is something that many ex players who have played professionally have said. They must be idiots like me.

The Wimbledon seeding system has been commented on by several ex players who have played professionally. Sure/ they must also be idiots like me.

I said Kyrgios has no respect for the sport (not for the big 3). Respect for big 3 is not required, but there should be for the sport. The way he (and Tomic) play when things aren’t going his way is in stark contrast to how most professionals play- try your best no matter what. Winning is not everything. People like Wawrinka, DelPotro, Murray, Cilic also have beaten the big 3 in important matches without the Kyrgios like behaviours.

Lastly, hurling personal insults at fellow posters is uncalled for. But you can carry on if you wish.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts