Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
I love that he roasts Djokovic and Djokovic's luck.

Murray and Djokovic were indeed identical 2012-2013
Points-wise, Djokovic was 4920 points ahead of Murray in 2012, and the gap was much larger in 2013 - 6470. In H2H, it was 5-4 in Djokovic's favour - not identical. In terms of titles, Djokovic won 13 titles; Murray won 7 titles.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Apparently Tsitsipas and Zverev hate each other. Why?
I know they had some issues with each other back in 2018 when Tsitsipas had his big breakthrough at Toronto where he beat Zverev in that really really close match, but I thought they got over that at the end of last year. I haven't heard any of them criticizing one another, at least publicly in a while now.

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Their instagram conversation felt like your annual family gathering where your drunk relative talks about gay frogs and their effect on society while you nod awkwardly for the entire conversation.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I love that he roasts Djokovic and Djokovic's luck.

Murray and Djokovic were indeed identical 2012-2013
You have to differentiate between luck and luck. Djokovic produces a lot of luck himself by hanging in, producing ideas and developing contant pressure on his opponent. He breaks them.

And I love how Djokovic praises Kyrgios. He kills him with kindness. Kyrgios cant stand that. This hurts him more, he would have enjoyed an offended Djoker as Nadal is because that confirms his vision in a "self-fulfilling prophecy".

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
The whole chat was absolutely hilarious:
  • Kyrgios roasting Zverev & Tsitsi for their pretendence at the Laver Cup, when they hate each other in real life
  • Kyrgios roasting Thiem, calling him the most boring dude ever
  • Kyrgios roasting Djokovic for his pushing style of play
I guess nobody can deny the truth in this. But lets be real here, you can't be that drunk to actually even compare Murray to Djokovic, Federer and Nadal.

While I like Murray as a person, he was a disgusting pusher, and his run as world number 1 was an absolute joke. 3 Slams and an Olympic Gold medal is more than enough for this style of play.

·
Registered
606 Posts
The whole chat was absolutely hilarious:
  • Kyrgios roasting Zverev & Tsitsi for their pretendence at the Laver Cup, when they hate each other in real life
  • Kyrgios roasting Thiem, calling him the most boring dude ever
  • Kyrgios roasting Djokovic for his pushing style of play
I guess nobody can deny the truth in this. But lets be real here, you can't be that drunk to actually even compare Murray to Djokovic, Federer and Nadal.

While I like Murray as a person, he was a disgusting pusher, and his run as world number 1 was an absolute joke. 3 Slams and an Olympic Gold medal is more than enough for this style of play.
TWO olympic gold medals. Huge difference.

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Their instagram conversation felt like your annual family gathering where your drunk relative talks about gay frogs and their effect on society while you nod awkwardly for the entire conversation.
Yes Nick was nice and gone off the red in this one

·
Your visions will happen
47,141 Posts
Looks like he's just as pathetic with women as he is with men....
Nothing to see here

Nick has a rotation of women and she was just one in the line. She did not want to accept that, and lashed out

Next please

21 - 40 of 42 Posts