Mens Tennis Forums banner

2061 - 2080 of 2101 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nice pic of Nick, his trainer, and little Cruz Hewitt. :) Not so sure about those socks though, NK! :eek: :spit:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nick's trainer, Matt, seems to have added boxing to his training regimen! :eek:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks like the Wimbledon mixed doubles team might be back for another try at USO! :D

Nicholas Kyrgios @NickKyrgios Aug 23
@Madison_Keys lets ball in NYC. You game?
Madison Keys @Madison_Keys Aug 23
@NickKyrgios I'm down! See you there 🎾🗽😎

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I've always liked Madison and her brand of tennis...
Might change that thought now...

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nick took part in Nike's promotional event "NYC Street Tennis", last night for the launch of their USO line. :)
Some great pics below (esp. love the selfie with Serena and Madison!)

·
Administrator
18,199 Posts
^ exactly what I thought. After all that has happened past month, I hope Nick just can come out and play his game, hit winners without pressure.

It's like he's starting from the bottom again, he needs to do what he did against Nadal.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Nick is gonna have to dig deep now against Murray, down a set and a break at 57 24, but does have a break-back point.
Perhaps a well timed sledge would help...

Ooooh, Kyrgios wins the third set. Now that will hurt Murray much more than a sledge. On the road back, match not over yet.

Down double break 1-4 in the fourth, now 1-5. Things looking dire for Nick now.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Found two lovely posts on Instagram. The first one was from this young girl who attended a tennis clinic with Nick on the Friday before the tournament in KL. And the other from another girl/woman who was there watching. Nick left quite a good impression! :smile2: I expanded both links in the 2 quotes below to show the picture and accompanying comment from each post.

raja.fareesha the first thing first i thought he is an arrogant but when we already started to played tennis he is so friendly. it was so awesome! thank you because you teach me on how to serve :') when i can't hit the ball you never mad at me huhu. iknw you were so tired played tennis with me because im not a pro tennis but them super pro. im the only girl in there that were so awkward but hey you always team with me Hehehe✌. the way you said "don't worry i will protect you" im in love HEHEHE so today is the best day of my life thank u for everything and the most thing thank you because you give a special private coaching. ilove you! �� @k1ngkyrg1os #nicholaskyrgios #forlife

Instagram link https://instagram.com/p/8DXPx0Qkn-/

airlinechic
I don't know much about tennis, but watching @k1ngkyrg1os play with these kids was pretty fun. At first I didn't know what to expect because I only knew about him what I had seen in the media. Well, after spending the morning with him I decided to make my own judgement. Nick took a few minutes to teach this girl, Fareesha the right way to serve the ball. Before playing a game with the other kids (who were all boys), he said to her "Don't worry I'll protect you". Looks like a charmer to me!

Instagram link https://instagram.com/p/8FTi3jLUjO/

·
Registered
412 Posts
2061 - 2080 of 2101 Posts