Mens Tennis Forums banner

How far will Nick Kyrgios go in Wimbledon?

• 4th Round

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Quarter Final

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • Semi Final

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Final

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Win

Votes: 6 9.5%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,983 Posts
Re: Nick Kygios: ""I can win Wimbledon""

I don't see why not!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

He doesn't have the game to beat Murray, and to the extend Djokovic.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts

Yes he will win Wimbledon in the future, but not this year.

·
Registered
9,517 Posts

Incredible self-belief and fearless attitude by Nick Kyrgios:

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/tenn...defeat-of-milos-raonic/ar-AAcw6mp?ocid=TSHDHP

Hopefully he can keep advancing.
Obviously I am primarily a Djoker supporter, but Nick is the future of tennis.
How far will he go?

Yes Nick is the future of tennis but not now.
Raonic is still in pain and not in form for sure after only three weeks from his surgery. He played just to save some points if he can. It was clear to anyone when he said he would have a surgery and will not play FO. I like to see Gasquet vs Kurgios. Gasquet has a better ROS than
Raonic.

·
|
15,352 Posts
I think Djokovic will lose in the semi either way, whether its to Kyrgios or Wawrinka.
Actually Cilic has a shot before that too.

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
I think he'll beat Gasquet, and he's 50-50 against everyone else besides Djokovic maybe.

But he's very good, and even though he's Australian I'm sad because I can't like him on court and I fear I'll have to watch him for a decade at the top of the game :sobbing:

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Incredible self-belief and fearless attitude by Nick Kyrgios:

http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/tenn...defeat-of-milos-raonic/ar-AAcw6mp?ocid=TSHDHP

Hopefully he can keep advancing.
Obviously I am primarily a Djoker supporter, but Nick is the future of tennis.
How far will he go?
Finally, a bad boy who believes. He respects Fed and Nole, not on speaking terms with Nadal, and has ambition. Already a hero to me. Seriously though. Dimitrov, Raonic, and people like that should learn a thing or two from this kid. And Tomic too ... This guy is going to win slams if he keeps improving and keeps that attitude. Too bad he likes basketball more than tennis

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I think he'll beat Gasquet, and he's 50-50 against everyone else besides Djokovic maybe.

But he's very good, and even though he's Australian I'm sad because I can't like him on court and I fear I'll have to watch him for a decade at the top of the game :sobbing:
Wrong. Murray and Wawrinka would also beat him. Fed also. But he will get there. The guy has so much upside. I would be very very surprised if he does not win a slam as long as he keeps working hard and stays serious about tennis

·
Banned
15,396 Posts

He doesn't have the game to beat Murray, and to the extend Djokovic.
So it is easier to beat Novak than Murray. :haha: These tards on MTF. :facepalm:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Kyrgios is getting too cocky. He beat injured Raonic and now he thinks he is on top of the world. There is a hard lending coming.

Reactions: Punky

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
If Kyrgios is the future of tennis, I'd be very sad...

Reactions: Xristos

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
I think he will almost certainly beat Gasquet and make it to the QF, but I doubt he will go any further.
I would love if he could beat Wawrinka (probably) and make it to the SF but I don't think that will happen.

·
Registered
22,064 Posts
I don't think there is anything wrong in saying this. It's good to have belief in yourself, to have confidence.

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
I think he will almost certainly beat Gasquet and make it to the QF, but I doubt he will go any further.
I would love if he could beat Wawrinka (probably) and make it to the SF but I don't think that will happen.
Wawrinka might get tight but yeah ... if he does not beat Gasquet, I'd be very surprised.

·
Premium Member
14,827 Posts
Great attitude to have, but I just don't see him getting past Djokovic.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts