Mens Tennis Forums banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
This was the single most /only interesting thing in the world of tennis today . What a shitty week this one . I agree with Malvin

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
There are many butthurt big three tards venting against King. Why: because he stated an obvious truth and beat their fanboy/girl crushes without trying. He is the light in the darkness in this weak era of tennis: our humanitarian; our big three destroyer; our existential mirror for the tennis world and ourselves. The only player who is not a phoney. Where King goes others follow. He writes tennis's headlines and is revered for it. He packs out the stadiums - despite not being a light for glory hunting MTF moths to follow. People even copy his "King" moniker and apply it to other players. Does he care? No; he drinks your tears and bathes in your hate! King Kyrgios is suffering for other's sins.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Pathetic.

I'd take a million times the work ethic of a journeyman than the talent of a narcissist like Kyrgios.

No matter how many tweeners he has done, he does nothing to promote the sport we all love or give back to the public.

What's more disgraceful, in a recent story he shared the reaction of one of his fans (a barista) that told him to train more
to reach the top and he replied that that's why he is earning millions while the other guy is there to make his coffee.

He tries to promote a persona of an over-confident man while deep down he is an insecure brat that needs to bash other players to feel better.
Another point proven what an idiot he is. And stupid too.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
There are many butthurt big three tards venting against King. Why: because he stated an obvious truth and beat their fanboy/girl crushes without trying. He is the light in the darkness in this weak era of tennis: our humanitarian; our big three destroyer; our existential mirror for the tennis world and ourselves. The only player who is not a phoney. Where King goes others follow. He writes tennis's headlines and is revered for it. He packs out the stadiums - despite not being a light for glory hunting MTF moths to follow. People even copy his "King" moniker and apply it to other players. Does he care? No; he drinks your tears and bathes in your hate! King Kyrgios is suffering for other's sins.
Lol, more like unanimous here including Fed fans who see thru his fake veneer of claiming to b a pro tennis player while making a cozy living off social media, in essence a wannabe wanker.

·
Premium Member
9,323 Posts

Nick is a better player, and a better tennis LARPer

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Lol, more like unanimous here including Fed fans who see thru his fake veneer of claiming to b a pro tennis player while making a cozy living off social media, in essence a wannabe wanker.
He dominated big three, said "is that it", and then entered semi retirement with nothing left to prove. It speaks well of him that he became the ATP's GOAT humanitarian instead.Big three tards are just extremely bitter...

·
Registered
105 Posts
It never stops fascinate me Australia raised not one but two most significant tennis clowns of the world and practically in one generation.Is it something in the air down there?? It may sound rather sarcastically but I honestly wonder whether it is something in Australia culture or in the way they raised they children??

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Look how many stories he had posted already or after... Holy shit what a sad little bogan. Come fight me Nick, you weirdo.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nick, stop using the "I have a foundation so I'm a better person than you" card every time you have an Instagram fight.

This is probably the only reason he has have a foundation to begin with.

·
22,300 Posts
Same - I used to enjoy watching him, and a lot of the criticism of him was absurd, but it's difficult to like what he's become. He has no self-awareness whatsoever. It sometimes appears that he only has a foundation in order to beat people over the head with it, which is extremely ugly. The sniping at fellow pros over the course of the pandemic as well, ffs. He's changed a lot, and comes over as a total phoney these days. If ever it's the time to shut up and actually play some tennis...
You’ve pretty much summed up Kyrgios really well. He’s a pretty toxic individual and acts like a moralist that just simply creates trouble without even looking at his owns flaws. And even he was a well-behaved individual which he clearly isn’t, acting like a moralist who try’s to finds faults in anyone and constantly criticise their actions is a pretty terrible and toxic behaviour as well. With Kyrgios the fact that he can’t even carry himself across well and criticises people just makes him 100% worse already.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
He belongs in the Federer weak era. Greedy clowns talked endlessly about money but don’t do much for money.
Dogs are more human.

·
Registered
956 Posts
He dominated big three, said "is that it", and then entered semi retirement with nothing left to prove. It speaks well of him that he became the ATP's GOAT humanitarian instead. Big three tards are just extremely bitter...
Maybe the criticism of Kyrgios by MTF has gone a bit far, and some trolling to counteract the almost unanimous bashing may be warranted.... still, I am taking the bait in response to the bolded part

A positive h2h against Nole (2-0) is not quite enough to be dominant in relation to big three, is it?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Maybe the criticism of Kyrgios by MTF has gone a bit far, and some trolling to counteract the almost unanimous bashing may be warranted.... still, I am taking the bait in response to the bolded part
View attachment 364225

View attachment 364226

A positive h2h against Nole (2-0) is not quite enough to be dominant in relation to big three, is it?
The line is correct: his semi retirement started in 2015 at which time he led the HTH's

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Positive head to head record. That’s like saying Roddick and Haas had a positive head to head record then they got destroyed afterward.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts