Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This deserves another thread in itself.

His mind tells him this is what a morally upstanding man should react like. Although he never fed into the whole BLM thing. Barely reacted to that.

Very interesting how direct he is. Should make for some interesting encounters.

·
9,495 Posts
Damn i don't like this 🤦‍♂️

·
23,796 Posts
Apparently in Australia, the driver is facing in the right side, but I'm not sure...still, hard to really make Kyrgios be "the voice of reason" with good intentions when your acts on court and peers on-court can be bad.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Ever since I honored King Kyrgios with an entry in my signature, the Australian enfant terrible keeps delivering.

But lets be real here, does anybody really think Kyrgios is not fucking around despite Corona? I like his disregard for PR bullshit by spilling out the unfiltered truth, but it is very hard for me to imagine him being that reasonable person who limits contacts, wears a mask and stays at home most of the time.

Furthermore, as MTF guru @Johnny Groove rightly pointed out, we all know fucking Kyrgios has no real interest to play tennis. So of course having no tournaments in 2020 is fine with him, he can just relax and enjoy life.

Bottom line: If Kyrgios comes across as the fucking voice of reason, you know tennis is fucked.

·
Registered
22,055 Posts
King is right of course, but I also feel he’s using this incident to justify whatever shitty actions he does later on in the future and said ‘hey look at what Zverev and co. did in the pandemic, so don’t come to me with this crap’ etc. He’s really enjoying this acting like a reasonable man for once. But with what bad things he’s done, he really shouldn’t have the audacity to point fingers at others I’d say.

But tbh, Zverev needed a player to trash talk him after this nonsense, he’s a clown for doing what he did, seriously.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Apparently in Australia, the driver is facing in the right side, but I'm not sure...still, hard to really make Kyrgios be "the voice of reason" with good intentions when your acts on court and peers on-court can be bad.
The camera is (probably) flipped.

·
9,495 Posts
Hang on a second!!

As a fan of both. Nick was partying also during the pandemic. Zverev was negative. Whats the problem.

Zverev with friends
Thiem playing in france

Whats difference as both negative.

·
Your visions will happen
49,177 Posts
Last time we saw Kyrgios he was drunkenly slurring through an IG live with Murray with a glass of medium-red in his hand at what appeared to be a house party

We don't know for sure because Nick prob told his friends no phones at the party, Derek Jeter style, or at least no recording or pics

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hang on a second!!

As a fan of both. Nick was partying also during the pandemic. Zverev was negative. Whats the problem.

Zverev with friends
Thiem playing in france

Whats difference as both negative.
You're meant to self-isolate if you've been in close contact with someone who has the virus, especially as it can take up to 14 days to test positive and many also end up being asymptomatic.

If Zverev and Thiem are being tested everyday then maybe it's different. But still, it's the most effective way to contain the virus.

You wouldn't think it would be too hard to wait out 14 days, considering they can afford every comfort. It's not as if they desperately needed to go to work everyday just to pay rent. Zverev just wanted to party. It's selfish when you consider the sacrifices so many have made.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Nick should objectively mind his own business.

Reactions: 2MatchPointsDown

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crybaby Nick needs to get a life.
I've never seen a professional tennis player so obsessed with other professional tennis players....
You're critizing Nick for calling out a gathering while at the same time critizicing Novak for...

gathering?

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
You're meant to self-isolate if you've been in close contact with someone who has the virus, especially as it can take up to 14 days to test positive and many also end up being asymptomatic.

If Zverev and Thiem are being tested everyday then maybe it's different. But still, it's the most effective way to contain the virus.

You wouldn't think it would be too hard to wait out 14 days, considering they can afford every comfort. It's not as if they desperately needed to go to work everyday just to pay rent. Zverev just wanted to party. It's selfish when you consider the sacrifices so many have made.
Exactly . No more , no less than this . Moral or ethical , whatev.. common sence and fairness . Why a tennis athlete gets a pass on what everyone has to observe? , even more when someone who's been in touch with tested positive. Why can't a fellow german IBM visit a GF, any MTF party boys and gals get to stay , party at home and abide by local health restrictions. WHY SHOULD WE DEFEND A RICH MAN ego and selfishness FFS o_O

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I don't know if he realises that driving whilst using his phone is dangerous 😢
Nick Kyrgios trying to be an ethical voice of reason, whilst driving and holding his phone in his right hand.

An utter pillock!
Probably, using a phone mount/holder? It is not much different than talking to a buddy sitting in the next seat; give him a slack.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts