• No

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
18,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nick has already shown he can perform at the top level, and is in the top 40. I think it's time he got his own forum, now in his 20s.

The Australian section is one of the most popular player forum sections, and the initial Kyrgios thread is at just about 2000 posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Nick has already shown he can perform at the top level, and is in the top 40. I think it's time he got his own forum, now in his 20s.

The Australian section is one of the most popular player forum sections, and the initial Kyrgios thread is at just about 2000 posts
And approx 165K views! :D

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Sorry I also had to vote No because I don't like his attitude on court. Maybe he needs to mature a little more?

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Sorry I also had to vote No because I don't like his attitude on court. Maybe he needs to mature a little more?
I don't think these threads are meant for how much you like a player's attitude but rather how substantial the player's fan base is.

I don't like Nadal's attitude, but for him not to have his own forum would be absurd :shrug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I don't think these threads are meant for how much you like a player's attitude but rather how substantial the player's fan base is.

I don't like Nadal's attitude, but for him not to have his own forum would be absurd :shrug:
A reason was wanted if you voted No so I gave my reason. You may not like Rafa, but he is a gentleman on the courts.

·
Administrator
14,824 Posts
The soon to be #1 Aussie clearly deserves his own forum. Whether or not you like his attitude on the court.

·
Administrator
18,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for your reason ;)

Although this is a fan forum. You don't have to come here yourself, but there are around 15-20 people who check his thread often. Plus some of us may occasionally like his attitude:p

He's a bit of a change from the others, and can be painful to watch sometimes but I like him, he makes the game exciting, especially with his shotmaking. Like Stan

·
Registered
412 Posts
^^^ Pretty much this! :)

I like that he keeps me on my toes as a fan. You never know which Nick is going to show up! His game AND personality (including the obvious character flaws) are what continue to make him interesting to me. :D

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Dear Mods, How do I change my vote - I voted in favour of this punk having his own forum; in the light of current events, I for one have changed my mind...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts