Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice that it's the week-end :banana: I was glad to finish everything at work before my departure to Estonia on sunday (thanks to many extra hours last week). Before leaving, my new boss gave me an enveloppe with a letter, it's a promotion, I'm very very happy, in fact, it's the confirmation of a promise he made a few months ago. I'm now - cadre- (in French) :) I don't know the word in english exactly, well, it's important for later, when I'll retire and it's important if someday, I'm fired due to economical problems. I should find a job easier. Well, it's not something I requested but I'm glad to have it. My new boss told me that I'll work on other projects for the agency, mostly on Latinos areas (like Argentina or Ecuador), was happy to try to build a trip there, but Ecaduor was a bit surprised, but why not ??? Nothing about Chile :( :( Maybe later, in a couple of years !!

Tomorrow, I go to Paris, I should meet a friend there, but the appointment will be maybe cancelled :( and in the evening, France - Brazil !! It will be a great match !! The best will win !! If it's Brazil, I'd be as happy as if it's France.

And, on sunday, I leave to Estonia, will be a nice trip I think :) I'll try to post some pics if I learn how to upload the pics here :lol: Then, back for a couple of days, and then, a couple of days in Valencia, Spain :) Will be great, many sights to see there !! I have never been to Valencia, I have travelled a lot in Spain, but never been there.

Tennis news.... Gonzo won against Safin finally (Lily :) ) and Gonzo/Dulko won today their first match in the mixed doubles :banana: very happy because Gisela lost her single match against a French, Bremont. French channel Canal + showed the two last games of the match. Good luck to Gonzo tomorrow :bounce: he'll face David Ferrer on court 13, Gonzo's fans on spot will be happy to see him in a small court !! He's always impressive to watch on a small court.

Agassi will face Nadal, hope he'll defeat him, it's his last wimbledon and would like to see Nadal off the tournament :haha: Agassi is still one of my faves and it will be sad to not see him anymore, but he has 36 and made a great carrier. After Thomas, Agassi, who will be the next one ???

Big :hug: and have a nice week-end :wavey:

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:yeah: congrats on your promotion!
Have a great trip to Estonia and Valencia :hug: have fun and a safe return :hug:

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats! As usual you do a great work... Spend great time in Estonia!!!!! And about the match I think Feña played well and he was helped thanx to Safin's head lol Moreover the 3 last sets Marat served in 1st each time. I'm sure God doesn't understand him either. Anyway he doesn't like grass so it isn't still now he starts to like it! hehehe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts