·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Hi guys!!! :kiss: to you all!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Lord, do we need this divisiveness?

It's not bad enough that everyone hates Andy, now we have to split up the few fans he has here?

Grow up.

This thread should be ignored.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
LMFAO Hurley. this thread isnt to split up the Roddick fans, its coz some people with no lives kinda ruin our other ones, so this is kind of a safe haven, but ignorant people should come across this thread and screw it up as usual

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Yeah but this doesn't need to be made!

If people are being dumb, ignore them. If they get your goat, they'll keep coming back. But if they can't have any fun here (i.e. rile y'all up) they'll find other forums to pick on.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
The only reason there is ANY problem in this forum is that a few of you are 8, and have a concrete list of who should and should not be in here. The few of you (two of you?) are not mature enough to accept that this is a messageboard, where we share ideas. That one does not need to worship a player in order to post in their fan forum. I would be more than happy if people who didn't give a fuck about Nadal came and posted in his thread in the Spanish Armada. Quite frankly it's more interesting to talk to people who have different opinions that it is to talk to people who all think and say the same things.

So Naldo and heya: grow the fuck up. I'm not going anywhere. Ever. Get it?

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I might add that the more you idiots decide to make an issue of it, the more miserable it's going to be in this forum for you. I do not react in here unless provoked, and I now need an extra hand to count the number of times I've been provoked by complete idiots in here.

Grow the fuck again - again. Thanks.

And if you want ot report me, perhaps you should consider reporting your own childish behavior.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Who gives a damn about your self-importance, Rebecca?
Funny that when people who actually have
opinions that differ from yours,
you call them "idiots". If your friend got rude
because it's possible that Agassi could beat other
players on hardcourt this year, it's ok.
I don't recall talking with you, Rebecca, but if you
like to imagine that, fine.

Be very scared, Naldo, because Rebecca gave us a piece of her mind.
:hearts:

You must need a lot of attention because you like
to imagine that hateful Andy fans think that much about you and report you. You must be hysterical. 1 moment, you're friendly, the next you want to make an issue out of me starting a new thread. I don't recall even having Andy conversations with you here? Oh, right, you're not a fan...anymore? Maybe talking about Andy and
his matches in an Andy forum should be miserable because Rebecca is here. LMAO!

No WONDER there aren't many posters here!

You already said you don't care if people
don't like you, so why are you so angry even though
nobody trashed you?
I have no problems with you, but
if you choose to start some imaginary fights, bring your crap somewhere else.
Your message board must be slow and
so is the Ferrero forum. LOL

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
The Ferrero forum is slow because 95% of the people who used to post there post on my messageboard..which is only slightly more active than this site is.

Regardless, I'm not "angry". I don't get "internet angry". I'm not quite sure where you are feeling this emotion from.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ANDY WON RCA! Clay, grass, and hardcourt titles already this
year. The future is bright!

All past so-called Mickey Mouse tournaments make a champion. Since he's
from the U. S., "haters" think no one else plays these.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0bAAIA6wiWXph2ZMogm4WM1NwaEUVyjcIrgw!iR5uV3IyVsm0oNlBu9jPP!80cUX!2pJ1OpkaaiGHPugx7lFOYm4vdb47k*4qr0bEYHpfxIOqCN7hO7zgszkqeUrLqN5QNloUXWVG6rdtKoOujJ9t5sZa3lYuoilI/WTT%20Stef%203.jpg?dc=4675430212100239827

Stef's pic :haha:

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
no becca, i think u read me kinda wrong. i love it that u post in here, i love reading ur stuff, it's hilarious. i was reffergin to thes ereal idiots who come and post here who really dont have something nice or even neutral to say

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Naldo said:
no becca, i think u read me kinda wrong. i love it that u post in here, i love reading ur stuff, it's hilarious. i was reffergin to thes ereal idiots who come and post here who really dont have something nice or even neutral to say
Oh. Sorry ;)

I saw Roddick practicing in Montreal btw, but wasn't paying much attention to him. he was practicing with Dancevic who I was very curious about so I didn't really get any pictures.. at least not of Andy ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,everybody!I'm a Chinese student,and my English is very poor.But I like this game very much,of course ,I like Andy!

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi weiwen! Andy's sweet, isn't he? I'm so happy he's #4!

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Yummy :lick:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts