Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sock was up a set and a break at 7-5, 3-2. dusan broke back and from that moment on sock won 3 games. got down 0-5 in the 3rd set and dusan closed it out easily. sock also missed break points at the start of the 3rd.

dusan has carreno busta up next so a good chance to advance further

·
Registered
11,775 Posts
Re: Nice R1: Lajovic def.Sock 5-7, 7-5, 6-1

I'm happy Lajovic won as I much prefer his game. :yeah:

Sock seems to have taken a step back recently.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Shocking that Dutzi won this. And that he nearly bagelled almighty red clay GOD Sock.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
I'm kinda not over how quickly Jack moved on from Vashy to Nick, he was all bromancing with Nick hard last week.

I know Vashy will have him back for RG, but I think Jack needs to make it up to him.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
He didn't move on, Vashy is injured currently.
Yeah I know but he didn't have to have such a great time with Nick while poor Vashy was on the sidelines :sad:

(I'm jesting btw, though Sock did retweet just about every tweet from Nick last week :p )

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Wtf. This is the same guy that beat him in RG last year. I thought we were past this, Sock.

He does seem to have regressed just a bit. Hopefully he bounces back and regains his form a bit. And hopefully this isn't some pre-2.0 "I'm outside God's Country" Isner thing.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Wtf. This is the same guy that beat him in RG last year. I thought we were past this, Sock.

He does seem to have regressed just a bit. Hopefully he bounces back and regains his form a bit. And hopefully this isn't some pre-2.0 "I'm outside God's Country" Isner thing.
He's just not that good :shrug:

·
Registered
596 Posts

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
He's just not that good :shrug:
Yeah, I'm sure you watch him play.

Sadly, you probably don't even realize how massively ironic your comment is in light of your Gulbis avatar. What is it, 1-11 now? :wavey:

·
Banned
15,396 Posts
Clayovic the clay Prince :worship:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts