Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Discuss

Querrey shouldn't be ashamed of himself because Vaisse was clearly planning to peak for this tournament.

·
Registered
57,587 Posts
Nice FQR: Vaisse def (1) Querrey 7-6(4) 6-4

Querrey had SP at 5-3* and then served for first set.
Vaisse is a clutch god based on his results this week. Saved 2 BP for opponent to serve for the match and MP in tiebreak in 1st round.
First ever MD in one of the strongest sections of qualifying for a 250 you can get.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
3 threads for a FQR of a 250 MM tournament. Mug Querrey doesn't deserve that attention, even if this result is still fucking hilarious.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I suppose this guy got no WC for the quallies in RG. As always, the French Federation knows its player.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Rychu managing to be the first to open SF Masters threads, but fails to 2nd place to open FQR ATP 250.

Discuss.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
Rychu managing to be the first to open SF Masters threads, but fails to 2nd place to open FQR ATP 250.

Discuss.
Querrey>MM Masters SF

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Oh dear..:facepalm:

There was a time when american players battled for titles at MC, Rome, RG, instead of battling to make it to the main draw at Nice 250. Well, as James Blake said, americans excel at grass and hard courts. Oh wait...

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Obvious Lucky Loser it's obvious

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Querrey :facepalm:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I suppose this guy got no WC for the quallies in RG. As always, the French Federation knows its player.

Not the problem of the french federation , you wrong ... just look the result martin vaisse before nice best win this year is against number 401 ...

this run come just from nowhere !!! only wild card already give in french qualies was in marseille and he lost 1 6 1 6 to ungur . they just give to player with better result
best win on clay this year was against n 470 ... Now he routined ramos and beat querrey just funny it is why we love tennis

but i looks is match , we can say he was really good and clutch !

·
Registered
299 Posts
WTF Sam? :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts