Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· #freeviktor
93,830 Posts
SwissMister1 said:
So THAT's what I was doing wrong! :)
:lol:

On another note, I've stayed at the official hotel once too and it was nice because there was a shuttle to the event (which only ran once a day and was somewhat inconvenient, but at least it was there) and of course the draws and OoP and all that jazz. And I was not there to be a groupie.

Please to sleep with a player you don't need to be staying in their hotel. A guy can invite you back to his room no matter where you stay.

· #freeviktor
93,830 Posts
SwissMister1 said:
It doesn't work as well for guys, though...I couldn't get an invite back to Maria Sanchez Lorenzo's room :sad:

I can definitely suggest not staying at Washington's official hotel if you ever go there...it is a few hundred a nite, and not even in the city (across the river in Virginia)

Hahaha that's the one I stayed at, in 2003. I probably would never do so again. They pretty much lied to us about there being a shuttle, and meh, not really worth it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.