Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Re: NFL Preseason Week 1

New Orleans -6

First of all I think these preseason games have been all too predictable thusfar.. which is why I'm betting tonight.

I live about an hour from Buffalo and all the sports news I hear seems to be regarding the bills. They are crap away from home and they are an awful team anyway. Obviously this game doesn't mean anything so maybe it's dumb to bet on.. but there is a different feel when it comes to the city of New Orleans. I watched the hall of fame game and they looked like the worst team in football. Tonight they will play at home in front of a huge crowd of people who enjoy nothing more than cheering for this team. I don't care about talent, statistics, or the fact that it's preseason, I feel the saints will come out just as pumped as they do at any other home game and try to make the fans scream with joy. Let's do this :rocker2:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Seattle @ San Diego

With solid offensive starters I was going to take the first quarter over 10 but no more. The total is set at 7 so I'm on it :yeah:

Note: LT will not play.. I'm fine with that

B

·
0 Posts
Small play because its preseason

Niners Nation to cover -3 v Broncos

good luck

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
gotta take a shot with GB/Seattle 2nd half Over 16.5

packers scored 38 points themselves in the first half. I don't see how the movement of the ball is going to be shutdown completley in the 2nd.. also going with SF/OAK 1st half Over 18 crappy teams like to score points when they get get them.. preseason makes it easier

1 - 20 of 21 Posts