Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
He had to go and complete mandatory military service, did he not?

Don't see why he wouldn't come back, seeing the tour is filled with his pigeons-in-the-making.
No, he's part of the weak "mental health" brigade.

He doesn't have the strength or the balls to pull a BIG JACK SOCK style comeback.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Given his playstyle and injury history, comeback is very unlikely. You need to be absolute peak athlete to play way he does and his body is unable to keep up.

You might want to keep an eye on Brooksby or Gaston, they share certain similarities and upside.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
He was a fun player to watch in his best years, but his style is so taxing to his body that if I were him, I'd be worried about being able to just walk and tie my shoes when I'm 40 than about making it back on tour. Would be good for the sport if he makes a comeback among the best, but it would take a miracle.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Wow I am quite surprised that some fans outside South Korea are curious about him. It seems no one here doesn't even care about him, which is sad actually. Even some people made sarcastic comments that he should get a second life.
I think he won't come back with strong performance maybe top 50 at best, even if he makes a comeback.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's sad the way that Chung seems to have just become the butt of the joke these days. He was, by all accounts, a nice guy, and an incredibly talented/promising young player before his battle with injuries. Here's hoping he's able to string together a comeback.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
"Next Gen killer " , we need those now . Especially those who can bring balance at the top . The way it's going is worrisome .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts