Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Urrr... see.. Daniela should be playing at Moscow!! She just missed a big big chance to get her first ever Top 10 ranking!!! She is only 25 points behind Martina at the moment!! How close!! :mad:

I know shouldn't expected Daniela to play in every single tournament, but I am just so desperate to see Daniela to get into the Top10!!!

Hopefully next week at Filderstadt she will be able to capitalize the golden opportunity. After last year's points at Filderstadt being taken off, the situation will be as follow:

10. Daniela Hantuchova 2419.75
11. Martina Hingis 2313

Position is looking pretty good for Daniela, 100+ points ahead of Martina! However, we won't expect Martina to be knocked out in the 1st round twice in a row.... So, hopefully Daniela will play well and have a good draw too!! :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Right now Martina is about the 200th player in the world. Heck Anna Kournikova could beat her (and would have this week had Martina not lost to Nadia). Silly girl.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Daniela is patient and she knows it will come.:) Playing too much tennis just for the ranking sake can only lead to a bad situation. She's smart and she will take her time to get there.:)

·
Registered
628 Posts
YEH!! :bounce:

I'm rooting for Daniela!! :D She will do it!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
I want to see Dani in the top 10, too. Poor Marti, though - I hope everything comes together for her soon. It's terrible seeing her (very likely) dipping out of the top 10. I don't expect it will be for long.

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
Marti will finish the year at the top ten, maybe Daniela too, but always under Martina, No doubt about it;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think this is exciting and I think Daniela will end this tourney as #10!!

She has the tools to do it! I also see Hingis losing in round 1 again, if she is faced with a fearless powerful player.:)

GO DANI!:)

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
mboyle1988 said:
Right now Martina is about the 200th player in the world. Heck Anna Kournikova could beat her (and would have this week had Martina not lost to Nadia). Silly girl.
wow, that is bad :eek:, but i don't think she could even if martina was sitting in a wheelchair :p :rolleyes: (touchwood)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts