Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 14.6%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nadal has not beaten Nole in over a year.
Last year Fed stopped Nole's streak at the French Open, and his only other loss through the US Open was to Murray in Cincinatti. Murray had a close call at Rome and here a this years Australia, Fed had match points at the USO... so who will defeat Nole next?

Fed, Murray, Nadal, or someone else?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
This Nole in my opinion is not as lethal as the one in 2011.
Not even close.
Agree. I think he'll be vulnerable in matches against top 15 opponents when he isn't totally focussed or is struggling physically. Which will be more often this year in my humble opinion, outside of the slams.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Someone other than Nadal. Maybe Federer or Murray

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
@poirot

The only thing I am sure about Novak not doing this year is another 40+ match streak.
Djokovic won't get close to another 40+ match streak this year. I don't think it'll be his priority.Plus I can see Murray stepping it up and winning more Masters this year, like Indian Wells and Miami. I expect Djokovic will be wanting to win more slams, where realistically only Federer or Murray can stop him, unless Nadal perfects his more aggressive game.

·
Registered
9,702 Posts
Djokovic won't get close to another 40+ match streak this year. I don't think it'll be his priority.Plus I can see Murray stepping it up and winning more Masters this year, like Indian Wells and Miami. I expect Djokovic will be wanting to win more slams, where realistically only Federer or Murray can stop him, unless Nadal perfects his more aggressive game.
True. I don't expect him to lose to anyone beside the top three this whole year. Perhaps, towards the end of the waning year, he'd lose to Nishikori.

Realistically, Federer's chances are higher than Murray's and evidently, Nadal's because Novak has to completely readjust his gameplan all the time when playing Roger (at his best).

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Fed, or Murray.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
He just won a slam! he will lose more this year but i expect a stronger end to the year aswell, hopefully he will be fresh for the French!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Novak will prob lose at dubai, i think he won't be focused. I think he'll win some, but not 5 masters series, but all people will remember will be RG. Crucial though to stay focused enough not to slip in the rankings

·
Registered
127 Posts
Muzza in the FO Semis ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts