Mens Tennis Forums banner

4741 - 4750 of 4750 Posts

·
73,550 Posts
O. M. G. THE MOST WONDERFUL THING HAS HAPPENED.
:woohoo: CHECK IT OUT. I am absolutely screaming with joy. :lol:

Not bad, Marat, not bad at all. :yeah: :bigclap: You really look, and sound, the business.

I just found this and oh WOW it is cooler than cool :cool:

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Just came to the forum to post about this. I was checking his Instagram after a while. I was pleasantly surprised. I subscribe to all the reactions above:) Marat and guitar the combo I never knew I needed. But now I need to see more.

·
4,635 Posts
I just found this and oh WOW it is cooler than cool :cool:
Just came to the forum to post about this. I was checking his Instagram after a while. I was pleasantly surprised. I subscribe to all the reactions above:) Marat and guitar the combo I never knew I needed. But now I need to see more.
Um, guys, check out his comment from yesterday. Have we been trolled? :unsure: :p

·
73,550 Posts
Um, guys, check out his comment from yesterday. Have we been trolled? :unsure: :p
Yep I think Marat the very naughty boy (borrowing from your sig) did indeed "get us". It was nice while it lasted however :)

·
4,635 Posts
Yep I think Marat the very naughty boy (borrowing from your sig) did indeed "get us". It was nice while it lasted however :)
Haha, and there was me thinking he'd put his post-political time to good use. :rolleyes: He does own a guitar to be fair, but its main purpose seems to serve as a bohemian penthouse prop. At any rate, he'd never be able to get away with that on the piano. My bullshit detector would go off in a millisecond. ;)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I had my doubts to be fair (I was watching his hand closely and they seemed to do smth right, however I am not expert go figure:)), but I said oh well given the fact that he has so much free time he might have picked up a new skill. Maybe he will actually pick it up for real seeing the reaction, but I know it is Marat who we are talking about, the most averse to change being on Earth (to not say he has a bit of a lazy streak).

PS: watch the whole performance on the artist's page if you didn't it is glorious:).

4741 - 4750 of 4750 Posts