Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:worship:

So close to handing out a bagel in the first set, though :eek:

He has a real shot at winning the title here, one time! Move out of the way, Dr. Ivo!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Newport R2: Brown def. Querrey 6-2, 4-6, 6-4

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Brown get that 2nd Grass Slam Newport Title!!! :cheerleader:

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Stealing my Dustin threads...:rolleyes:

That was mine!

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Anyways, yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss Dustin get that 2nd Grass Slam Newport Title!!! :cheerleader:

You knew Querrey was gonna lose it when he double faulted the first three points away...

·
Bring it Home
21,002 Posts
Great for the sport! :worship:

He beat Karlovic last year in some 250, he can do it again.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
The world has been good to me, Dustin in a tour QF and that win over Nadal, right near career-high, might surpass career high after this tournament...:worship: :bowdown: :bowdown: It's a great time to be a Dustin fan right now.
Damn, it's been a great few weeks recently. Thank you, world.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Stealing my Dustin threads...:rolleyes:

That was mine!
By the way, I was obviously kidding...but thanks for the badrep Chris Kuerten, I badrepped back! :bigwave:

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
After Kyrgios last year, watch Brown become a top player too. The Wimbledon losses weren't that bad afterall, huh? Didn't Kyrgios also beat Federer and is climbing the rankings? He's a contender to reach the top of tennis in the future. Brown also just beat Querry and soon I'm sure he'll beat other top players too. Rafa just had difficult draws, he didn't play his best but he faced very difficult opponents who were playing their best tennis and landing their serves.

·
Registered
22,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
By the way, I was obviously kidding...but thanks for the badrep Chris Kuerten, I badrepped back! :bigwave:
You give me constant flashbacks to 'peak' Freakyman, very depressing.

·
MONSOON season.
82,370 Posts
After Kyrgios last year, watch Brown become a top player too. The Wimbledon losses weren't that bad afterall, huh? Didn't Kyrgios also beat Federer and is climbing the rankings? He's a contender to reach the top of tennis in the future. Brown also just beat Querry and soon I'm sure he'll beat other top players too. Rafa just had difficult draws, he didn't play his best but he faced very difficult opponents who were playing their best tennis and landing their serves.
Brown becoming a top player :rolls: Top entertainment, yes. Top 20, no. But we can hope :yeah:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts