First ATP MD win for JP :rocker2: Good shot at a QF too

Don't care if Tomic tried or not :shrug:

·
Your visions will happen
50,106 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Now he has a time to concentrate on more important things - trashtalking and suing.

EDIT: And partying, of course.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts

·
Registered
24,311 Posts
Tomic is a fighter ... lol

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
JP Smith's first career ATP win, believe it or not. But also great chance for the second since Donaldson admitted that this will be his second grass game and Krajicek isn't the Richard variation..

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
As a Tomic fan, this is what pisses me off the most. If I was in his position, I would have put every bit of effort into coming as close to a double bagel win as possible, and potentially even winning the tournament, to make a statement. Serving up a half-arsed performance in this situation makes absolutely no sense to me. Truly baffling. :facepalm:

Good luck in R2 Jipper, and congrats.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
As a Tomic fan, this is what pisses me off the most. If I was in his position, I would have put every bit of effort into coming as close to a double bagel win as possible, and potentially even winning the tournament, to make a statement. Serving up a half-arsed performance in this situation makes absolutely no sense to me. Truly baffling. :facepalm:

Good luck in R2 Jipper, and congrats.
If I was Tomic I would switch the flag in front of my name, and then go out of my way to beat every Australian I can.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Tomic had a chance to do something here, be like, hey TA, you want something...guess what, I just beat an Australian, you guys need me.
But no, he loses. :eek:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts