Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1525 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Re: Hi! My activies so far and plans in MTF

User notes can be things you want to remember, will always be easy to find. Put any kind of information you like there. I've never used them myself but I know several others have.

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Re: User notes

User notes can be things you want to remember, will always be easy to find. Put any kind of information you like there. I've never used them myself but I know several others have.
When I find how to make good use of it, I'll share it on this thread. Thanks, again.

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
On who I am

Asking Board my name to be shown as "ali (aliyatsu)"
in stead of
"Ali"
as of 0020am CEST April 14
my name is in the process of adjusting.

My name is
aliyatsu = Ali = ali (aliyatsu)

Board's handling name change request so fast,
while Administration work should be much,
it's amazing to see things done fast.

Thanks MTF :hatoff:

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Original Thread Head; posted first April 10. Stored here to post New Head.

I joined MensTennisForums to enjoy things about tennis in late March. Really fun to see folks enjoying tennis in many ways.

Favorites
ESTRELLA BURGOS Victor "Viti"
TIPSAREVIC Janko

My activies so far and plans;
# Knocked out on the spot in "Knocked-Out-Tennis! Houston" → #67 http://bit.ly/1DPBOqQ
# Currently engaged in
virtualBetting
Pick-A-Winner Houston as WC.
# Wish to engage in
Fill-In-The-Draw MonteCarlo
Tennis-Tipping Barcelona(registration sent already)

When exploring MTF here and there, sometimes having questions of what and how to do things,
folks have answered me. It helps a newcomer a lot to get used to the site culture and rules. So in this thread, the things this newomer learnt here will be gathered to share with everybody, hoping to be of some help to future newcomers.

Ali:)
Transferred here to make space for replacing New Head.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Re: Hi! My activies so far and plans in MTF

Hullo there ali. Blogging your MTF adventures are ya? Good stuff mate. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Re: News

:p

Losing pick on day 4: Knocked Out/ #16 level
⇒ http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=614394

Thanks rvugt for great management!
Well, it didn't take you long to experience something that has happened to a lot of us - changing a winning pick to a losing one. Personally I've stopped changing altogether, unless someone withdraws.

I have seen successful changes, though, so don't let me deter you from later attempts at improvements :)

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What is felt today

On; PAW thread

Currently, for example, there are League Table in #6 and Picks Summary #7.
There LT shown in order of points, and PS alphabetical order.
What about PS shown in order of points, also?
If PS shown in order of points, what about Manager's work load, and how about virtual players including myself feel?

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for drop-by!

Well, it didn't take you long to experience something that has happened to a lot of us - changing a winning pick to a losing one. Personally I've stopped changing altogether, unless someone withdraws.

I have seen successful changes, though, so don't let me deter you from later attempts at improvements :)

Thanks Litotes:)

Bottom line of the post was because I was happy.
Strange? Well, the down there was good and big lesson for me. If proceeded to QF, I would have missed several things I have noticed. My planl right now is rather for experience the way it is of MTF. So it was good. (a fox on a bridge? I guess not...) To attempt it self is amusing. Sometimes we get more through fault...

About other thing, thank you for your service everyday.

Above all, I'm glad you dropped by. Have a nice day:wavey:

·
Registered
18,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for drop-by!

Why don't you try to play Tennis Tipping?

Hi rus!

Well, let us see.... Oh, yes, valac222 has already put me in TT Singles Entry List for Barcelona. It's at 095, between 094 BrunoBeidacki and 096 paulxx23.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=608666 #6:)

Although I have gone through Rules and info on the thread, I need some detailed info about where to start, about deadline, and so on. Some confirmation might be needed;)

1 - 20 of 1525 Posts