Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On indoor hard too! Impressive.

6-3 7-6(2) against Karlovic and now 7-6(2) 6-7(3) 6-3 against Isner.

He could face Opelka in the semis. Jordan has to beat Seppi (and Opelka has to beat Jung).

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Interesting, tournament of the bots and only one of them make QF :D

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Thompson is the greatest servebot in the history. That's it.

Olderer next. Olderer must have gone into hiding already. Ivanisevic will be glad that he's retired already and that he only had to face Sampras, and not this Thompras.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Didn’t see the Karlovic match but goddamn Isner was absolute dogshit today. Couldn’t make more than 3 shots in a row and for some reason was serving slow as fuck today. Most of his first serves were barely 120 mph and he didn’t even hit 130 mph which is just very unusual.

13 Posts
Didn’t see the Karlovic match but goddamn Isner was absolute dogshit today. Couldn’t make more than 3 shots in a row and for some reason was serving slow as fuck today. Most of his first serves were barely 120 mph and he didn’t even hit 130 mph which is just very unusual.
That serve clock has to be 5-10 MPH slow. I remember just from the Rubin/Lorenzi quali although neither one of them serve big hardly any of their 1st serves reached 100 & most of Paolo's second serves registered in the low 60s which is obviously the result of a faulty radar gun.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
That serve clock has to be 5-10 MPH slow. I remember just from the Rubin/Lorenzi quali although neither one of them serve big hardly any of their 1st serves reached 100 & most of Paolo's second serves registered in the low 60s which is obviously the result of a faulty radar gun.
Watched the Karlovic match, some of the serves barely were over 110 mph. Speed gun was definitely faulty.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I not knew you allow swear MSF. Watch mouth!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Your probably right. I’ve never seen Isner register speeds like that and he didn’t look like he was serving slower than he usually does plus Thompson was hitting like 100 the whole time too.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Please direct all questions about this tournament to my thread. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts