Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I was going to witness a meltdown after Jung double faulted to get broken serving for the match, but proved me wrong by breaking the very next game. Biggest win for blog king Jason. :yeah:

·
Registered
22,412 Posts
So... Querrey guaranteed finalist or are we gonna to have a laughably stupid finalists for an ATP event on the bottom half?

·
Registered
738 Posts
This might be the most valuable match Jung has ever won. I think he has won a few Challengers, but I don't know if any of those finals were worth more than this.

·
Registered
756 Posts
:spit:
Reality check for BigFoe.
Good win for Jung.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,613 Posts
So... Querrey guaranteed finalist or are we gonna to have a laughably stupid finalists for an ATP event on the bottom half?
I hope Querrey wins. Too long :lol:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Biggest win of Jung's career by far. Now he knows, after all these years of struggle and persevering that he actually has the goods and the game to reach the QF of a major and to be a top 50 player. Incredibly important and valuable win for Jung. Now he has the belief. The floodgates are gonna open.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Haha. A Thiem fanboy complaining about the next gen. Thiem, 25 years old, has reached how many GS finals or semifinals outside clay? HOW MANY??? ZEEEEEEEEEEEERO. #nextgen
None of the next gen has a GS final so lol

·
Registered
958 Posts
Biggest win of Jung's career by far. Now he knows, after all these years of struggle and persevering that he actually has the goods and the game to reach the QF of a major and to be a top 50 player. Incredibly important and valuable win for Jung. Now he has the belief. The floodgates are gonna open.
I'm not sold on Jung at all even tho I like his game. He's played well in certain tournaments the past few years (Dallas and the one in his home country) but besides the solid game I don't see much there. His mentality isn't gonna take him into the top 50. Not even sure about top 100. He seems to hang his head too many times in tough situations. Don't wanna take anything from his win vs Tiafoe, but Frances definitely wanted to have a long Valentine's night and didn't wanna bother with playing the next day.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
None of the next gen has a GS final so lol
Thym is 25 yrs and has 1 gs final
Tiafoe & Tsitsipas are 21/20 ....still 4-5 yrs to go to reach the unbelievable amount of GS finals like Thym who is one of the most overrated players last 20 years, he has done NOTHING outside clay. Not even Top 30 outside clay.
Laughing about the next Gen as a Thiem fan is pretty pathetic and laughable. Thym is a hyped bum who can't play outside clay and will never win a GS outside clay. Tsitsipas has definitely a better chance to win a GS on hard/grass than Thym.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts