Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends and lurkers (gotta have love for the lurkers :hearts: )

So it's the 22nd January. I have to say, i'm not a HUGE fan of January. For all those who love this month i can only guess it's because you have a birthday, anniversary or treat yourself to a new year getaway, because January is pretty tame. Once all the fun and warm glow of a new year passes, you're just left with dreary cold weather (in London, anyway folks!) and a trail of broken resolutions. And a hot favourite of mine, EXAMS. So with all the lameness, forgive me if i'm not this months biggest fan :lol:

Lucky for me (and for the like-minded out there :kiss: ) The end is in sight. The one redeeming feature for the moment is the AO, of course. Considering the nature of this forum it's only fair it gets a mention :p It's been pretty exciting. I've watched some good matches whilst pretending to revise d: Safin/Roddick was a particular highlight for its amazing shotmaking and air of good sportsmanship.

The marathon Nadal/Murray match ended with the weaker falling apart in the last set. Again. I never like Murrays chances over a long match, whereas Nadal you have to fancy with his energizer bunny level of energy! I watched parts of it, and Murray probably deserved to win from what i saw. For the most part he playeda tremendous match and is progressing well under the watchful eye of Gilbert.

I should probably go and get some real work done instead of wasting time on here as per usual, so this'll be my cue to sign off, folks!

Kisses! :kiss:

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
:wavey:

I agree with you about January :ras: And as a fellow Londoner i have to say, the weather is particularly cold and dreary lately :rolleyes:

Have a good week! :hug: :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts