Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Welcome to the new 2020 thread and welcome our first player this season - Dennis Novak !

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My list for 2020:

• Ruusuvuori
  • Mager
  • Coria
  • Zhang
  • Nagal
  • Martinez
  • Popko
  • van de Zandschulp
  • Seyboth Wild
  • Cerundolo

·
Registered
17,559 Posts
My list for 2020:

• Ruusuvuori
  • Mager
  • Coria
  • Zhang
  • Nagal
  • Martinez
  • Popko
  • van de Zandschulp
  • Seyboth Wild
  • Cerundolo
O'Connell should be a lock, playing challengers just since July and mostof his points come from august until now.
I want to see if we could have players from 2000 in this year like, Wild, Molleker, Korda or Kuhn.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O'Connell should be a lock
Yeah, I thought that he was gathering the points throughout the whole season and I was wondering if he was ever going to defend that, because he was destroying everybody in challengers last season. But since his path to the glory started only in July - he should enter Top100 as well.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Quick start with Novak entering on the first occasion, congrats to him. I don't see as many young (U21) players entering this year as in 2019. Ruusuvori is a lock, Molleker, Wild, Kuhn, Korda, and maybe Musetti seem the most probable other candidates.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Balazs might also be a candidate. Has nothing to defend until April. Of course that's the worst part of the season for him, but maybe....
I would certainly be happy about it.

·
MONSOON season.
81,391 Posts
Ruusuvuori is provisionally in (at 100 in the live rankings), but obviously is almost certain to be overtaken.

Balazs is in with a shot as well if he wins Bangkok 2.

On paper, these guys could crack the Top 100 if they win a few matches in Melbourne: Polmans, Bolt, Martinez, Galan and Tabilo.

·
MONSOON season.
81,391 Posts
Quick start with Novak entering on the first occasion, congrats to him. I don't see as many young (U21) players entering this year as in 2019. Ruusuvori is a lock, Molleker, Wild, Kuhn, Korda, and maybe Musetti seem the most probable other candidates.
I don't see it happening for Kuhn. Not enough progress there.

·
MONSOON season.
81,391 Posts
Ruusuvuori is provisionally in (at 100 in the live rankings), but obviously is almost certain to be overtaken.

Balazs is in with a shot as well if he wins Bangkok 2.

On paper, these guys could crack the Top 100 if they win a few matches in Melbourne: Polmans, Bolt, Martinez, Galan and Tabilo.
Ruusuvuori still at 100.

All the others are out.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Emil is looking closely at the results of Andrej Martin (can't reach QF) and Brayden Schnur (can't win). If both of that don't happen - he will stay @100.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Close, but no cigar for Mr. Ruusuvuori, who will end up this week as a player #101 in the rankings.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations to Balazs, rarely you can see a +30 years old new entrant. Coria and Pedro Martinez are one win away from provisional Top100 place as well.

·
MONSOON season.
81,391 Posts
Congratulations to Balazs, rarely you can see a +30 years old new entrant. Coria and Pedro Martinez are one win away from provisional Top100 place as well.
Mager not too far behind.

And if O'Connell wins in Drummondville, he'll be really close for the weeks to come.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Congrats to Balazs. He is a few days younger than Kravchuck was when he entered in 2016, but I think the second oldest entry in the past years.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congratulations to Gianluca Mager. After his win over Thiem we will have two new entrants this week for sure !!!

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Mager could become the leader in rankings of players born in 1994 by winning Rio tomorrow, quite insane as this is the year that's supposed to be peaking right now😆

1 - 20 of 23 Posts