Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I have heard:

1) Oswald/Daniell will stay together until Miami 2020 and then evaluate

2) Marach/Melzer split (except for ATP Cup, Davis Cup and Olympics). Marach will team up with Klaasen, Melzer with Roger-Vasselin (in fact, they already play together next week in Paris)

·
Registered
876 Posts
I have heard:

2) Marach/Melzer split (except for ATP Cup, Davis Cup and Olympics). Marach will team up with Klaasen, Melzer with Roger-Vasselin (in fact, they already play together next week in Paris)
Wow!! I have to ask what your source is for the second one though because Marach/Klaasen is an odd one considering Venus and he are 3 in the race right now and they both play the backhand side...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have heard:

ATP cup?I thought they only invite singles players?

·
Registered
26,062 Posts
ATP cup?I thought they only invite singles players?
They can play:

A minimum of three ATP ranked players, including two members with singles ATP Ranking points, are required for a country to be eligible to qualify. A country may have up to five players. If a team has five players, at least three must have an ATP Singles ranking. If less than five players, a team must have at least two players with an ATP Singles ranking.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Ram/Salisbury confirmed for 2020.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts