Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
3u on

simon

Beanneuteau

ml

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
hate this time of the year just because you don't know the forms just yet. But, this is worth a shot.

Konjuh -3 @1.87

Barthel tore a ligament in her ankle the beginning of december. Somehow, she's in auckland. She also got sick/laying in bed according to her facebook. Konjuh is still raw but a very promising prospect for the future.

I am more curious to see how this match plays out from bartel's side.

G

·
hate this time of the year just because you don't know the forms just yet. But, this is worth a shot.

Konjuh -3 @1.87

Barthel tore a ligament in her ankle the beginning of december. Somehow, she's in auckland. She also got sick/laying in bed according to her facebook. Konjuh is still raw but a very promising prospect for the future.

I am more curious to see how this match plays out from bartel's side.
What a tip!

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Very nice tennisfan,great info as well!This time of year is good to back the Aussies n fade em in the Aus Open,more soo from the 2nd rd if there's a few left!

·
Premium Member
96,462 Posts
Siniakova to beat Begu - $2.10

gl

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Bolelli to beat B.Becker looks nice to me, odds are over 2.00 ATM. Bolelli found his form last season and Becker's best days are behind him.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bolelli to beat B.Becker looks nice to me, odds are over 2.00 ATM. Bolelli found his form last season and Becker's best days are behind him.
While I have no opinion on this match, its wrong to say Becker's best days are behind him, he had probably his best ever season last season and reached his career high ranking.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
While I have no opinion on this match, its wrong to say Becker's best days are behind him, he had probably his best ever season last season and reached his career high ranking.
I was going to say the same thing,thought Boris did have one of the best seasons last yr!Tricky game both very even in style,mentality might be the difference but even that is close like 55/45!Bolleli talent might be higher in shot making but the German is tough,tougher in the head then the Azzurri!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts