Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

Not sure if there is what I am supposed to do, but I am excited to be a part of the Mens Tennis Forums community! I've been a long time reader/follower on here and figured I'd join the fray. I am a Rafa fan; he is my favorite athlete of all time! The "Since02" part represents Rafa's first professional victory, so no I am not 17 years old and wanted to clarify that immediately.

I am also trying to figure out who my "next" favorite player will be after Rafa retires (I hate to think about this, but it is inevitable). As of right now, Tsitsipas is the number 1 candidate as I love his game and he's got more of a humble/down-to-earth personality that I like.

Anyway, that is all. I look forward to speaking about tennis with you all :)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
welcome, check out the live commentary thread where we're following the Indian Wells final if you wish!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
You could be confused for Wojcirej with that avi... well not really, since he doesn't seem to post anymore.

Enjoy your stay, play up the tardwards if you wish but please don't gloat too much until Rafa sweeps clay again, thanks~

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Great Avatar choice :)

You didnt actually see Rafa's first victory though, did you?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great Avatar choice :)

You didnt actually see Rafa's first victory though, did you?
You could be confused for Wojcirej with that avi... well not really, since he doesn't seem to post anymore.

Enjoy your stay, play up the tardwards if you wish but please don't gloat too much until Rafa sweeps clay again, thanks~
Thank you! I wasn't sure how to pick anything other than a "generic" avatar and that was the only one that popped up for Rafa. I didn't see his victory live, no, but I do remember seeing highlights shortly thereafter. Rafa instantly became my favorite after I got to watch him, ahead of my favorite (Andre Agassi) as a kid.

I am not a big gloater. I want Rafa to win every match of course, but I love the sport and competition. Gloating never made much sense to me as you'll be on the other end of the spectrum as well. While Rafa is my favorite, I respect Novak (the only player that's ever made me truly nervous when Rafa plays), Roger, and all the others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts