Gonzalez over Verdasco @ 1.60
Andreev over Kohlschreiber @ 1.60
Massu over Hanescu @ 2.20
Robredo over Koubek @ 1.50
Srichaphan over Ferrer @ 1.90

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
dangit, I was thinking about just a simple single bet on Srichaphan but now that the powerpoint spit it out well, i'm not so sure.
Scary that I also agree with the pp on Robredo, had enough of his matches though, no play.
Tempted to ride it out w/ Vinny Ice, more like a fleeting thought though, I won't do it.
I like Chela, he seems to be in form & has a lot of recent matches under the belt too, hmmmm, plenty of time to think it over.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dbnumberone said:
dangit, I was thinking about just a simple single bet on Srichaphan but now that the powerpoint spit it out well, i'm not so sure.
Scary that I also agree with the pp on Robredo, had enough of his matches though, no play.
Tempted to ride it out w/ Vinny Ice, more like a fleeting thought though, I won't do it.
I like Chela, he seems to be in form & has a lot of recent matches under the belt too, hmmmm, plenty of time to think it over.
;)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
anyone else having to relogin? happened twice tonight to me & the banners are popping up - forgot how irritating those were, best 4 cents a day or whatever ever

·
Registered
277 Posts
The One said:
Ferrer @ 1.90
Hanescu @ 1.85

These are no stress bets. Both should win in straight sets!!
Blake's a better bet than Hanescu. Hanescu really hasn't been playing much better than Massu's mouth-watering display yesterday. Not by a big enough margin to make it a no stresser, anyway.

One mentioned Chela. I think that's one of the bets to avoid at all costs. Santoro played very well against Mathieu yesterday, and while Chela defeated Davydenko, Santoro could just as easily take Chela if he remains on his game.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
its.like.that said:
Powerpoint plays:

Gonzalez over Verdasco @ 1.60
Andreev over Kohlschreiber @ 1.60
Massu over Hanescu @ 2.20
Robredo over Koubek @ 1.50
Srichaphan over Ferrer @ 1.90
Thanks for the work Jim,appreciate it mate!!!cheers!!! :worship:

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Thanks for Jim's work i really like these plays more!!!

10 units on Hanescu 1.78 over Massu!!
10 units on Blake 1.80 over Haas!!!
6 units on Verdasco 2.48 over Gonzalez!!
4 units on Koubek 2.70 over Robredo!!!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Besides Blake who I think is going to win, I shall pick Hanescu because of his recent good form on US HC, defeating Horna and Minar, the last very easy! He has a good serve and very strong mentally! He will not play easier here because US Open is near! Massu had a tough game with Ram who is more of a doubles player (This is the first time Ram reaches main draws in an ATP Tourney) but eventually won due to his experience! He is good on clay, but on hard he chockes! Hanescu will beat him today! Any oppinions?

·
Registered
277 Posts
coup3z said:
Besides Blake who I think is going to win, I shall pick Hanescu because of his recent good form on US HC, defeating Horna and Minar, the last very easy! He has a good serve and very strong mentally! He will not play easier here because US Open is near! Massu had a tough game with Ram who is more of a doubles player (This is the first time Ram reaches main draws in an ATP Tourney) but eventually won due to his experience! He is good on clay, but on hard he chockes! Hanescu will beat him today! Any oppinions?
My opinion, for what it's worth (very little), is that Hanescu is equally likely to mess up. While Massu has generally been horrible on hard court, and came so very close to losing to Ram yesterday after choking on his service at 5-4 in the third set (as he did in the second set!), my feeling is that Hanescu is simply not reliable enough to be backed against this opponent. Essentially, the idea that Hanescu is on recent "good" form on US HC is incorrect. He struggled to defeat Horna, and when he finally did get a break, he lost his own service game. And then he defeats Ivo Minar. Am I alone in thinking, so what? He didn't even realize that he'd be PLAYING, until late on. And generally speaking, Hanescu is not an impressive hard court player. Add to that, that he has very little recent experience on the surface. While Massu's been playing terrible, at least he's had the practise.

If you think I'm saying "back Massu", then you'd be dead wrong: I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. But I'd advise caution before placing a bet on Hanescu.

Ferrer looks better against Srichaphan, with how well Ferrer played against Zib yesterday. Srichaphan was terrible when receiving serve against Saulnier. He got it to break point only once in the entire game, and didn't convert. With Ferrer's greater defensive abilities, Srichaphan figures to have a tough time, imo.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
New Haven Thursday Tennis Picks

Juan Ignacio Chela over Santoro -184/1.54

Tommy Robredo over Koubek -191/1.52

Good Luck today guys, going big on both.

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
I am with Mista on Tommy today, should be able to make it on time to New Haven to see that match live. Vamosssssssssssssss Tommy

·
Registered
277 Posts
Mistaflava said:
New Haven Thursday Tennis Picks

Juan Ignacio Chela over Santoro -184/1.54

Tommy Robredo over Koubek -191/1.52

Good Luck today guys, going big on both.
Betting against Santoro and Koubek... that's bold.

·
Premium Member
8,020 Posts
Chela is performing very well in this tournament. after Blake defeat Haas, i think that the winner from Blake/Chela will be the winner of New Haven.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
this gonzo tobasco match is huge for live betters. As it stands im up a over a k if tobasco wins and up about 7bills if gonzo does it. Caught tobasco at 3.85 and Gonzo at 1.27 early then again at 4.2 when he was down the break.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts