Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I guess Richie was playing too aggressive, considering I heard he was trying to hit the lines...

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Andre♥;9000111 said:
I guess Richie was playing too aggressive, considering I heard he was trying to hit the lines...
Dude there was almost no way to fuck up such an easy joke but you managed to do it. It doesn't even mean anything.

edit :
those four time penalties reshard copped didnt help... couldnt keep his eyes off the lines...

snap out of it richie...
See? That's how you do it.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
those four time penalties reshard copped didnt help... couldnt keep his eyes off the lines...

snap out of it richie...
Har har.

Gasquet couldn't get a rhythm on the return, and paid for it with some shaky serving in the 3rd, or so I hear.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Dude there was almost no way to fuck up such an easy joke but you managed to do it. It doesn't even mean anything.

edit :

Who told you I was telling a joke?

I actually heard that Richie was indeed playing too aggressive. I had a person that I know on the court.

·
Registered
14,666 Posts
Richie!!!

Needs 2 Play The Doubles!!

·
Registered
16,071 Posts

edit :

:haha: nice

I bet he is going to have to get used to those jokes.

·
Banned
437 Posts
Lost to Vemic? From one of the most talented youngsters in the world, to reaching the Wimbledon Semifinals, to not even being able to qualify for New Haven?

Someone write Gasquet as lost potential talent. He's lost.

·
Registered
16,071 Posts
Lost to Vemic? From one of the most talented youngsters in the world, to reaching the Wimbledon Semifinals, to not even being able to qualify for New Haven?

Someone write Gasquet as lost potential talent. He's lost.
He hasn't played on the tour for 4 months. Didn't pick up a racket for 3 of those. He had already played a match today and it is his first match back and he has all sorts of other stuff to worry about like the appeal, crowd, reaction, media etc.

Give the guy a break. It indicates he is nowhere near a good level yet but it doesn't mean he won't get there again.

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
Hope he starts thinking of tennis in terms of energy returned on energy invested...

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
To be honest, the guy has played fuck all in the last few months, wouldn't be surprised if he starts up a rivalry with Young on the challengers.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts