1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaning on

[email protected]$2.35
[email protected]$1.80

My reasoning is Verdasco has been on fire recently, even if only on clay and seems to be a confidence player.

Hanescu has been very consistent, and Robredo might have some troubles in breaking his serve.

Not as confident as I was yesterday, would like to know wat u all think..

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
its.like.that said:
would someone please tell me why Blake is favourite against Chela?

Powerpoint picks Blake.
Sweet im on Chela,but not as much Hanescu will be my best bet 2nite by far!!!also do like Verdasco aswell but not as strong feel!!!I guess the odds must be based on him playin at his home back yard tournament apparently 15 mins away but that surely cant be the reason??no idea to be honest but Chela is damn impressive lately!!!!Thanks Jim bro cash big on Hanescu,Blake n Verdasco keep that awesome power point going,love it champ!!!! :worship:

Jim can you check if Robredo and Lopez on ur Power pt list????peace ;)

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
its.like.that said:
POWERPOINT PLAYS:

Robredo @ 1.60 - seeing as its a 50/50 match
Lopez @ 2.30
Blake @ 1.70
Andreev @ 2.30
Cheers Jim!!!!thanks for the help mate :yeah:

Playin this 2nite!!!!

5 units on Hanescu over Robredo 2.35!!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I don't think I'll be playing anything today. Though, with that said, I do think that Blake will beat Chela, even if it's close.

Hanescu's probably the best bet, ONLY for the reason that as usual, Robredo is horrendously overpriced. Saying that, Robredo will probably beat the Romanian.

Verdasco looks more comfortable than Lopez.

Ferrer should beat Andreev, though with that said, things just don't usually go "as planned" in these small tournaments, especially when those who figure they have a realistic shot at the Grandslam may be treating it as more of a warm up than anything else.

Today I'll just try to call the matches, bet nothing, observe, and move in on the semis tomorrow after getting a better idea of where everybody's at.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Blake-Chela is a no play in my books but I give the slight edge to Chela. Would you really bet against Chela? Would you really bet against Blake in the US? Answer is no to both. Good Luck with that one guys.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
The One said:
Leaning on

[email protected]$2.35
[email protected]$1.80

My reasoning is Verdasco has been on fire recently, even if only on clay and seems to be a confidence player.

Hanescu has been very consistent, and Robredo might have some troubles in breaking his serve.

Not as confident as I was yesterday, would like to know wat u all think..

good luck...I like Verdy but not Vicky.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
MistaFlava's New Haven Picks

Tommy Robredo over Hanescu -175/1.57

David Ferrer over Andreev -135/1.74

Good Luck today guys....VAMOS SPANIARDS!!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
Mista, hope both of us will win with Robredo as well, good luck with Ferrer. Going to New Haven now to watch Tommy live
Vamosssssssssssssssssssssss and Buena suerte Tommy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts