Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Tennis Forum family!

My new tennis podcast, Fantastic Tennis is a fun and unique way to get to know all of our favorite players. I always have one professional player, with one of their biggest fans on the show as my co-host. We talk recent tennis as well as go through all the major matches from the player’s career. We even play some fun games along the way.

It’s a fun hour where you genuinely get to know a ton of ATP and WTA players from past and present.

There is a new episode every Monday, and it’s available on Apple Pods, Spotify and everywhere you download your favorite podcasts. (Link below)

This week I have a fascinating interview with one of the greatest junior players of our generation, Donald Young Jr.

It’s an interesting chat where he discusses his transition from juniors to the senior level and he answers everything and anything you want to know, (even his US Open Applebee’s rituals.

I’m @jonguerrica on Instagram or the show is @FantasticTennisPod. Follow and DM me, as I’d be happy to friend you back.

Happy New Year everyone! Let me know what you think!

Best,
Jon Guerrica

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello fellow Tennis Forum family!

My new tennis podcast, Fantastic Tennis is a fun and unique way to get to know all of our favorite players. I always have one professional player, with one of their biggest fans on the show as my co-host. We talk recent tennis as well as go through all the major matches from the player’s career. We even play some fun games along the way.

It’s a fun hour where you genuinely get to know a ton of ATP and WTA players from past and present.

There is a new episode every Monday, and it’s available on Apple Pods, Spotify and everywhere you download your favorite podcasts. (Link below)

This week I have a fascinating interview with one of the greatest junior players of our generation, Donald Young Jr.

It’s an interesting chat where he discusses his transition from juniors to the senior level and he answers everything and anything you want to know, (even his US Open Applebee’s rituals.

I’m @jonguerrica on Instagram or the show is @FantasticTennisPod. Follow and DM me, as I’d be happy to friend you back.

Happy New Year everyone! Let me know what you think!

Best,
Jon Guerrica

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts