Damm/Vizner

Knowles/Bhupathi ??
Mirnyi/Santoro ?? AO for sure.

Perry/Kerr
Melzer/Peya

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Will be interesting to see who Santoro plays with. I'm hoping for Llodra/Santoro to reunite. :unsure:
I'd be very happy to see Llodra and Santoro get back together but with Clement and Llodra still a team I don't see it happening. Jaime Murray would be a very cool choice and that could work out well for both players. Or perhaps Bhupathi, who Fabrice has done well with in the past.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I think the doubles pairings will be all over the place next year. I would bet that some of them will start playing with their countrymen at some point to prepare and qualify for the Olympics. Should be fun.

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
I'd like that too. Anyone know why the broke up in the 1st place? They had just won the Masters Cup.
The official reason was that Llodra wanted to focus more on singles to improve his ranking.
(But he actually kept playing doubles as much as before, just with other players).

I doubt they will play together again.

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
51,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
more news

Three other teams--a total of five out of the eight in the Masters Cup--are breaking up. Paul Hanley, Ullyett's partner, will play with Leander Paes next year. Martin Damm, Paes' current partner, will play with Pavel Vizner (Vizner's partner, Lukas Dlouhy, wants to concentrate more on singles).

·
Registered
156 Posts
I hope Bhupathi recovers in time for 2008 but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a bit longer. He did have back surgery. I just hope Mark finds a full time partner. I know Dlouhy asked him but Mark said to him, "How come you only play good against me?" hahaha. Plus, he needs a full time doubles player. It will be interesting to see if Max can get his singles ranking back up by concentrating on singles. Llodra too. 2008 is going to be more unpredictable than 2007 and I thought this year was crazy!

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
more news
"Three other teams--a total of five out of the eight in the Masters Cup--are breaking up. Paul Hanley, Ullyett's partner, will play with Leander Paes next year. Martin Damm, Paes' current partner, will play with Pavel Vizner (Vizner's partner, Lukas Dlouhy, wants to concentrate more on singles)."
Llodra said in an interview after the Shanghai ceremony they would probably stop playing together with Clément too, but I haven't seen any official announcement yet, maybe they'll change their mind after Shanghai.

Anyway, if they do, I suppose Llodra wants to concentrate more on singles again and they will just play with other Frenchies.

·
Banned
31,496 Posts
Jamie Murray is a tool and a shit player, thats why no one wants to play with him.

Butorac carried him and Jankovic carried him at Wimbledon.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I think Damn/Paes and Hanley/Ullyett shouldn't separate

1 - 20 of 33 Posts