Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Rankings Master
16,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

It is time the truth has been shown to the world along with the fight for it to be recognised. I have a few appearances as the technical person behind the investigation. But Vilas and Eduardo Puppo (who have been fightning for more than 13 years) are center stage.

It's coming October 27.

Anyone interested in seeing this?

Trailer 1:

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
Wow, amazing.

Get a quick interview out there for our boy Scoop!

Reactions: Slasher1985

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Yes, it sounds intriguing and I wonder what happened that the ATP had such a big oversight and if they will acknowledge their mistake.

I will re-activate my Netflix account for this!

·
Registered
22,562 Posts
Very cool, definitely gonna check it out. Please bump this thread when it releases

·
Registered
22,562 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Really nice stuff, the atp are all over the place with this decision; US centric ATP during the 70's.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Yeah, editing wiki page to add "In 2020 Scoop Malinowski published a book titled "Facing Guillermo Vilas: Symposium of a Champion." next to #1 accolades and record of 53 wins as an equal is unreal even for that delusional guy :ROFLMAO:

That's awesome, I'll watch it!

Prompted me to read the Vilas WIki page, on which I found this gem: View attachment 356814

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Hopefully justice will be done and his reign as #1 will be recognised after this.

·
Registered
61,158 Posts
Yeah, editing wiki page to add "In 2020 Scoop Malinowski published a book titled "Facing Guillermo Vilas: Symposium of a Champion." next to #1 accolades and record of 53 wins as an equal is unreal even for that delusional guy :ROFLMAO:
You'll never guess what that user's other activity was

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts