Registered
7,071 Posts
hahahaha if hes next federer then

greg jones and brydan klein will be the fucking gods of tennis

:haha:

·
Registered
164 Posts
He looks smooth but his loss to Di Wu (China) 288 in the Asia/Oceania Closed in India this week was very disappointing. I'd like to see him playing some open events like the Futures back here in Oz. Mark Verith is playing them. Smeets, Lindal and Klein were all playing futures at 15. He needs to mix a few open events into his program in the next 12 months as he has only ever played other juniors and it's an entirely different game. I think he can have a very good summer if he can focus and avoid the media.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was filmed around mid August but I'm not entirely sure. I must admit though, the video quality does make him look slower and hit the ball flatter, but still, give him a break, his only 15 and has heaps of time to develope his game. Hopefully some more vids will come in of him so we can see how he progesses from a junior to pro.

Also, just wondering, is there like a law or something against taking videos of Bernard cause his a junior? It just seems weird with the publicity his getting there's only 1 video on the net.

·
Registered
928 Posts
He's not bad, but next Federer? :spit:

·
Registered
111 Posts
He's not bad, but next Federer? :spit:
No volleys, not much angels but very very nice backhand. Nothing in his game reminds of Federer, he might be next Hewitt with the exception of winning ATP event at 16.

Waiting for more videos of him...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts