Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snorefest with a capital S. Nathii, I know you like him, I dunno how Gaba defeated JCF and Mahut, that must have been some kind of miracle. Simon played good enough to win, but it was nothing special. Actually, this match looked more like a training session than an ISG tournament quarterfinal. In other words, if you liked being spanked, treated badly with a cigarette and so on, this was the match for you

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Gaba...:banghead: Take off some testosterone from this guy and he might become a tennis player after all.;)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Seems like a made the right decision to already go home after Soderling - Seppi.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
expected from Gaba. About time he woke up and realized he was Gaba.

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Snorefest with a capital S. Nathii, I know you like him, I dunno how Gaba defeated JCF and Mahut, that must have been some kind of miracle. Simon played good enough to win, but it was nothing special. Actually, this match looked more like a training session than an ISG tournament quarterfinal. In other words, if you liked being spanked, treated badly with a cigarette and so on, this was the match for you
Thanks for the recap, well, if he wasn't "mentally challenged" it could have been different. There are some situations that overgrow him at life and playing a futures quaterfinal is one of those, anyway you should regret not seeing him in Wrocław. Good thread title.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you should regret not seeing him in Wrocław. Good thread title.
Tell me about it :/ I had an opportunity of seeing the final FOR FREE and in VIP zone, but refused to do so because of the exams (it was on the exact day before the middle one of them). And Hala Orbita is 10 mins of walking from my home. It was painful

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Gabashvili only beat Ferrero because he had food poisoning.

·
Registered
97,309 Posts
Tell me about it :/ I had an opportunity of seeing the final FOR FREE and in VIP zone, but refused to do so because of the exams (it was on the exact day before the middle one of them). And Hala Orbita is 10 mins of walking from my home. It was painful
This year there were no tickets AND no VIP zone ( :eek: ), unless you mean players' locker room. Anyway I hope we'll meet next year :cool:. I'll introduce you to Gaba if he comes again :smoke:.
Gabashvili only beat Ferrero because he had food poisoning.
Gaba had a vodka poisoning but he didn't whine.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts

·
Banned
218 Posts
As expected, Simon destroys him. Gabashvilli is a total mong, and it would have been the biggest disgrace in ATP history if he had won against Simon. He and a few others already made the ATP tour look a mockery, but luckily the party was over.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts