Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/10/netanyahu-vows-annex-large-parts-occupied-west-bank-trump

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49655226

Benjamin Netanyahu has announced he will annex large swathes of the occupied Palestinian territories if he is re-elected next week.

Israel’s prime minister said on Tuesday that he planned to make the move after next week’s Israeli election and hinted it may have been approved by Washington. “I am waiting to do this in maximum coordination with [Donald] Trump,” he said in a speech broadcast live on Israeli television.

He added that the US president was likely to release his long-touted Middle East peace plan soon. US officials have suggested the plan will not include a Palestinian state, something Netanyahu has promised to never let happen.

Netanyahu, Israel’s longest-serving leader, is battling for his political survival and the announcement was interpreted as a rallying cry to his rightwing base.

The PM stood in front of a large map on an easel that showed Israeli sovereignty extended over the vast majority of the Jordan Valley. The area accounts for up to one-third of the West Bank.

The map appeared to show Israeli territory completely encircling the West Bank, slicing off the eastern border with Jordan. Jericho, a Palestinian city, and smaller Palestinian villages were displayed as enclaves that would not be annexed.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: Netanyahu pledges to annex Jordan Valley if re-elected next week

This has always been the Zionist occupation plan: to steal the homes and the lands of Palestinian families... All the talk about "peace" was not true at all and this is why they muredered thousands of Palestinian people and even murdered their prim minster Rabin when it seemed he wanted the two-states solution...
This is why Palestinians resist. Honest people know that Palestinians want freedom from the occupation and that they have the right to fight the occupation...

By the way, the state of Palestine is already a member of the UN and is recognized by most countries of the world, his so called "map" will only be accepted by the USA which is already an enemy to the Palestinian people! Make no mistake, Palestinians will fight till the occupation ends!

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This has always been the Zionist occupation plan: to steal the homes and the lands of Palestinian families... All the talk about "peace" was not true at all and this is why they muredered thousands of Palestinian people and even murdered their prim minster Rabin when it seemed he wanted the two-states solution...
This is why Palestinians resist. Honest people know that Palestinians want freedom from the occupation and that they have the right to fight the occupation...

By the way, the state of Palestine is already a member of the UN and is recognized by most countries of the world, his so called "map" will only be accepted by the USA which is already an enemy to the Palestinian people! Make no mistake, Palestinians will fight till the occupation ends!

I am surprised with that too. Almost all countries at UN are in favour of two-state solution and do accept existence of Palestinian state right next to Israel, what happend all of a sudden Netanyahu promises his electorate saying ''it is impossible and will never happen''? wth

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Well of bibi said so it must be true, he never just say things to get right wing votes a week before the elections lol

·
Super Moderator
7,237 Posts
The twists and turns of history really are something else. To see a country that refused to shelter jewish immigrants just months before the November pogroms now apparently being the stepping stone for the expansion of the jewish state by rolling over another 'nation without state'. Just the other week I was reading about the Trump puppet Juan Orlando Hernández publicly supporting Israel territorial politics.

This really does not bode well for the palestinian. A few days ago Jason Greenblatt jumped ship and that just can't be a good omen for what's to come.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
The next step of ethnic cleansing by Israeli politicians. Disgusting.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

I am surprised with that too. Almost all countries at UN are in favour of two-state solution and do accept existence of Palestinian state right next to Israel, what happend all of a sudden Netanyahu promises his electorate saying ''it is impossible and will never happen''? wth
If Zionists wanted to live with Palestinians they would have just went and lived next to them. But this is not what Zionists want. They do not want to live with "so many Palestinians" and they think this give them the right to steal the homes of Palestinian families...
What happened with the two-state solution and why this new "twist"? Well, the Zionist cause is a colonist cause, a post-world-war-two European cause... It mainly occurred due to Nazi massacres and Nazi ideas that engulfed Europe in a short period of time... Palestinian families did not own any weapons and they were peacefully living in their homes... Palestinian people did not know what Nazi mean... Zionists do not want you to know this, but there were many Jewish people who used to live in main Arab cities and very few of them wanted the Zionist creation because it was mainly a European idea... There were those who wanted to immigrate to Palestine but to live there, not to steal homes... After the expected resistance from the Palestinian people, Zionists wanted to make stealing homes a "noble cause", they decided to attach Zionism to Judaism and the same atheists who created Zionism suddenly decided to talk about the Torah and the Bible and guess what, they now steal Palestinian homes because "GOD TOLD THEM SO"... To keep this going they have to talk about Jueda not the west bank... They CHOSE Tel Aviv as their capital and stole it from Palestinians but now they want Juresalem as their capital because "GOD TOLD THEM SO"... They build illegal settlements because "GOD TOLD THEM SO"... As with 'ISIS' ra*es and 'Boko Haram' terrorism, many criminals claim that "GOD TOLD THEM TO DO THESE CRIMES"...
There is no way any Zionist government would accept the two-state solution, they have invested so much in the "GOD TOLD THEM SO" that they cannot turn back... Interestingly, this might mean a one-state in the future where everyone has equal rights because Netanyahu "map" is a joke! Another interesting fact is that Zionists work with ultra-right Evangelists in the USA who want to group all Jewish people in the middle east. They work with ultra-rights everywhere because any other decent idea recognizes the state of Palestine... They even work with neo-Nazis in east-Europe! No dignity whatsoever... Zionists are not Jewish as Judaism clearly says to "love your neighbour" and they have no dignity because no one who has a dignity would lean to those who disrespect him/her. What do Zionists want? They want to keep stealing Palestinians, they want to murder Rabin, they want to "offer" foreigners their services that include testing weapons on Palestinians, acting as a center for the "intelligence" in the middle east for every dictator out there, etc etc oh and they now want to have a war with Iran

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well of bibi said so it must be true, he never just say things to get right wing votes a week before the elections lol
Why does stealing Palstinians a "ticket' into winning the elections? Because it is what Zionists want...

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Why does stealing Palstinians a "ticket' into winning the elections? Because it is what Zionists want...
Pls do tell me who was in the west bank prior to june 1967

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
You have always been consistent calling out Israeli right, from the day I joined here, so kudos.

What do you think of Boris' unconditional support to Netanyahu?
I can't stand it. It is no secret that the Tories have always been the leading party of British imperialism, so you'd expect them to support Israel, even if it long ago became an outpost for US imperialism. The Anglo-American alliance makes it seamless for Britain to continue acting as an apologist for its old colony, though. This is one of the few issues that would make me consider supporting the Labour Party, but I have to be careful about who their candidate is, as most of their MPs don't give a shit about Palestine (and have other major faults, like Russophobia and support for the EU and NATO).

Boris Johnson criticised the NATO intervention in Libya in 2011, but other than that, his foreign policy attitude has been pathetic. I think the Libyan intervention was Britain's worst international crime since the Iraq war, but I don't particularly trust Johnson's words about it. There is no way to determine how sincere his opposition was, as he was not an MP in 2011, so there is no voting record for us to scrutinise. He 'opposed' the Iraq war in rhetoric, but he still voted for it when it came before the House of Commons.

Regarding your own country, Johnson has also spent the last few years cosying up to Erdogan, despite grandstanding as a critic in 2016 with a juvenile poem in the Spectator, which he published as part of the (justified) international outrage against Merkel's grovelling to Erdogan in the Böhmermann affair.*I'm under no illusion that this is a good or trustworthy Prime Minister.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Pls do tell me who was in the west bank prior to june 1967
Please answer my question first. I know what are you trying to claim so if you want to say something just say it!

·
Registered
14,866 Posts
The state of Israel invalidating itself, how new. Israel is everyting its habitants say they despise.

The supporters of this can sod off, seriously.

·
Registered
36,852 Posts
Please answer my question first. I know what are you trying to claim so if you want to say something just say it!
I can't answer ur question bc the Zionist part is the name of the left part in Israel not the right. Of course u dont know that bc u know so little about our politics

Now to my question

Your answer is?

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One day he will end up in the Hauge, I think. Once he loses an election.

Not fair to Israel because there a lot of liberals, progressives living and posting from the country I encounter on twitter and other social platforms. Weirdly, noone can beat this guy, he looks like ok he is losing this time but few days before the election he manages to glamourise the electorate somehow someway in the last minute.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
After the Palestinians are exterminated, who will be next?

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
I think that's a good idea. The sooner this, Golan heights and East Jerusalem being Israeli land become the established status quo, the better for everyone, the sooner everyone cones to their senses.

I think Putin is becoming a major inspiration for Bibi. Bibi might be not openly supportive of Crimea return to Russia, but he is clearly learning from that experience 🙂

·
RAVE ON
18,024 Posts
One day he will end up in the Hauge, I think. Once he loses an election.

Not fair to Israel because there a lot of liberals, progressives living and posting from the country I encounter on twitter and other social platforms. Weirdly, noone can beat this guy, he looks like ok he is losing this time but few days before the election he manages to glamourise the electorate somehow someway in the last minute.
Similar to Trump. There are many closet voters that would not say publicly that they will vote for them.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts