Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, pals, do you believe the real friendship is possible to find on this way? Or even a lover? A spouse?:eek: I've heard a lot of stories. Do you have a story to tell?
As a "net" friend of mine said once: That amazes me, because who would have thought I would develop of an actual friendship in this manner?

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,503 Posts
Well one of my friends met his girlfriend online and they have been together for 10 years.

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
the real friendship , i think it's possible, it s hard like find a friend in no chat...i'm lucky i found it

abt lover i'm more skeptical ...but all is possible:p

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
It is :inlove: that's how I found my soulmate Jordan :hearts: :inlove:

I also have a friend who's been dating for 2years a girl he met online... (though she's a headcase so I'm not sure it's a good exemple :awww:)

·
yawn
10,517 Posts
I met my best friend online and also met some other nice persons I care about. But still, finding real friends online is rare I guess because many people don't show themselves the way they really are.

About love, if you can find friendship online, why not love? :shrug:

·
Registered
100,161 Posts
I met my best friend online and also met some other nice persons I care about. But still, finding real friends online is rare I guess because many people don't show themselves the way they really are.

About love, if you can find friendship online, why not love? :shrug:
maybe coz u need to meet at live your lover..not only online:angel:;)if there is that possibility i'm agree with u:p

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
I've met my girlfriend here on mtf. We're still going strong after 3 years!
So, meeing someone online definitely possible.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
It definitely is possible, and I'm speaking from my own experience too. :) I've met friends and my boyfriend online, and the people I've met in real life are awesome. It's great that you can get to know people who you otherwise would never meet.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Reactions: Fergie

·
Same as it ever was
20,587 Posts
I met my best friend online in the ATP site's chatroom in the good old days some years ago... and she also posts on MTF. There were no problems with the transition to meeting in person either :)

Hi Kristen :wavey:

My dad has a fiancee in America that he met online. He's planning on moving there to get married. I'm still to believe that it's a good idea because I think he's making a mistake... but still, yes I do believe that people can find love online. The MTF examples are proof enough ;)

·
Registered
65,539 Posts
I met my best friend online. We have known each other for almost 5 years and he is the coolest person ever. Whenever I have a problem I know that I can count on him. He probably knows me better by know than I know myself. :lol:

I believe in online friendships but online dating is nothing for me. It is okay when you find your soul mate on a forum like MTF or somewhere else...but the online dating websites kinda annoy the heck out of me. I have never been signed up on one but after seeing some of the profile quotes that a fellow MTF'er digs up from time to time I have come to the conclusion that they are just for (old,) ugly and desperate fools who wouldn't be able to find a match elsewhere.
Besides that, I don't like meeting up with people which I have only known through the internet. :shrug: You can never know who you might end up with because there are just too many black sheep out there.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
ai ai ai, Big J is in big trouble

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Looking at your flag I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same person :lol:
Don't worry though I'm sure one frenchie will be enough for him :p
You can have him. Enjoy your life with Mugdan cheater liar faker.
Enough is enough.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts