Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is this guy in my bowling league that I kinda fancied for about 8 years and I've run into him at the races and on the train after footy matches on numerous occasions when he's been with friends. I even met up with him at the races once coz I was on my own and he had his friends with him. I hadn't seen any of his friends though for over 2 years now . Then about 3 weeks ago one of his friends showed up at my work and said hi and I said hi back which was all very normal... but then he showed up at the bowling alley to watch our league that same night to see his friend. I thought it was bizarre that I'd seen him twice the same day when I hadn't seen him in 2 years.

The next week the guy I used to fancy mentioned that his friend Matt had seen me the previous week... which was again strange to me. But not as strange as this week when he AGAIN showed up at bowling and this time started talking to me... a lot. My sister noticed that there was interest there and so did everyone else apparantly. Then on Thursday he showed up at my work again and asked if I'd like to go for a drink sometime and got my phone number. He said he'd call me next week.

I've not had a date for about 4 years so this is really nervewracking for me! I've become pretty contented with my uneventful, boring life so this is a bit of a shock. I really hope it works out because he's a really nice guy! I'm just really nervous about the whole thing!!!!

He's actually smsed me a few times tonight which is nice and easing my nerves a very little bit, but argh I'm still nervous!!

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:hug: vamos Peta :hug: ;)

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
aww thats cute u be fine peta :hug: just act ur self it be :yeah: :hug:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts