Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[email protected] big have watched game 5 again and i thought pacers outplayed hawks besides scott going off in the 2nd qtr and i think with vogels nuts on the line hibbert will not start or sniff decent minutes which is great since they are +3pts outscoring hawks while -7.7 with hibbert on these playoffs

·
Registered
33,360 Posts
[email protected] big have watched game 5 again and i thought pacers outplayed hawks besides scott going off in the 2nd qtr and i think with vogels nuts on the line hibbert will not start or sniff decent minutes which is great since they are +3pts outscoring hawks while -7.7 with hibbert on these playoffs
we must have been watching two different games

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
win pissed that few hrs after i bet loads of money went on hawks could of had extra couple hundred

·
Registered
7,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
we must have been watching two different games
not surprised a hypocritical troll like yourself couldn't see the big picture when pacers went small ball hawks had tougher time with contested jumpers scott scored 17pts 2nd qtr didn't have a basket rest of the match but yeah pacers were down 30pts and couldn't come back so hawks outplayed them all 4qtrs, guy calls me out for calling a lost on a bet early like I'm the only who's ever done it does it himself next day when half a game left

1 - 9 of 9 Posts