Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MONSOON season.
82,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought people might be interested in this.

Massu is really sliding down the rankings and it looks like he might not make the RG main draw.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts
Another wow

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Good job Nico :retard: :smash:

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
if this is not a tank for DC is really pathetic :retard:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Massu will always be an Olympic Champion though, no matter what else he does or does not do on the court.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Uh oh...

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Nico:sad::sad:

He played a good tournament in Indian Wells and Acapulco , i do not understand this result:confused::confused:

Andujar is a good player but Nico in Acapulco won against Moya , Vasallo Arguello and lost in 3 against Almagro (then won the tournament against david in 2 sets easy)

I am sure Nico will comeback:cool:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Nico :sad:

I really thought he was getting it together slowly.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
What the hell happened to Massu? Was he injured? He never turned that Gold Medal into any sort of momentum.
Around the 2003-2004 timeframe he was a pretty solid top-20 player, not just at the Olympics, after that he still did well in a few MM clay tournies, and the last year has been horrible.

He's not the youngest and he's probably going fade away over the next few years.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,879 Posts
Around the 2003-2004 timeframe he was a pretty solid top-20 player, not just at the Olympics, after that he still did well in a few MM clay tournies, and the last year has been horrible.

He's not the youngest and he's probably going fade away over the next few years.
I find this quite sad actually. I may not respect him all that much as a person but he is definitely a fighter. And to sink so low in only a few years when his family depend on him must be quite stressful.

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Nico :sad: :sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts