Carlos Ramos, I believe.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Carlos Ramos

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like him! And I like the guy that did the woman's final too! I know I've been watching too much tennis when I start to like officials :rolleyes:

Reactions: Sean.J.S.

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
I like him! And I like the guy that did the woman's final too! I know I've been watching too much tennis when I start to like officials :rolleyes:
At least you are watching tennis....right Peta? :p *cough*IjustneedtoseeifMolinaisumpiringtheniwillwatchjarkko*cough*
:bolt:

Reactions: Lossi

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
he is one of the best umpire

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
No, no you haven't! Enric and Carlos are both very lovely ;)
Was I wrong to just assume that you would find this quote and reply to it:) I agree with you though, they're both great umps

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Funny how he told Novak "It was very close" with his mic on.

Then goes "Djokovic is challenging the call which was very close".

:lol: Great stuff...

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
While we're at the umpires - can anyone tell me what's with Steve Ullrich's unmistakable vocal inflections: is he, like, terminally gay? or perhaps an alcoholic (God forbid)? or...?

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
While we're at the umpires - can anyone tell me what's with Steve Ullrich's unmistakable vocal inflections: is he, like, terminally gay? or perhaps an alcoholic (God forbid)? or...?
He has a really American accent.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
He has a really American accent.
His pronounciation is US alright, but he just incessantly singsongs the numbers in a very... "gayish" (for the lack of better adjective) manner. (Norm Chryst is an American too, yet he speaks quite matter-of-factly all the time.)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts