Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
i will still never forget when nalbandian called henman a "scum" in madrid. :haha:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I'm glad Richard is not on Nalby's hated list a la Henman and Hewitt. (scum, ''I wanna kill him.'') :help:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
I'm glad Richard is not on Nalby's hated list a la Henman and Hewitt. (scum, ''I wanna kill him.'') :help:
hopefully the tennis gods will grant us a bandy-hewitt match at the AO:D

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Thanks for the video, it sounds like "You can now relax and enjoy the match" :tape:

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

·
Registered
20,460 Posts
The french crowd might on the other hand :tape: we were so loud at the end of the match Nalby refuses to do his on court interview even though the guy ran after him and pleaded for five minutes :sad:

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The french crowd might on the other hand :tape: we were so loud at the end of the match Nalby refuses to do his on court interview even though the guy ran after him and pleaded for five minutes :sad:
Maybe the crowd will be the other way around against Nadal. :devil:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts
mind games there :p

·
Registered
27,358 Posts
A month ago he would have asked Gasquet to hand over some Krispy Kreme discount coupons since he doesn't use them anyway.

·
Banned
73 Posts
He was probably so disgusted and surprised that a little weak minded punk got in there instead of him, he would mess with his mind :D

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
I'm not saying that because i'm a Gasquet fan but frankly for Richard to be on a player's hated list,it must mean that this player is really a scum.
Richard is one of the classiest player on the tour.

·
Registered
27,358 Posts
I'm not saying that because i'm a Gasquet fan but frankly for Richard to be on a player's hated list,it must mean that this player is really a scum.
Richard is one of the classiest player on the tour.
Why because he always says that his opponent played extremely well in post match interviews?

·
Registered
196 Posts
David did nothing wrong ! It was a friendly "congrats", just something to lighten up the moment. It was almost, dare I say..nice.
Jesus, people want to see bad in everything.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
David did nothing wrong ! It was a friendly "congrats", just something to lighten up the moment. It was almost, dare I say..nice.
Jesus, people want to see bad in everything.
It was nice, like older brother telling baby ball "nice job/relax"(and prepare for a beatdown). Then he showed him on the court who should really be going to Shanghai.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts