Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 40 of 142 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
The great thing about Nalby is that he is just as likely to crash out next match against sang in straight sets

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Very good match by Nalby but Fena played quite poorly. If you don't get more than 40% (his % after 2 sets) of your 1st serves in against Nalbandian, you won't have much of a chance.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I dont see david beating fed, its been a long time since the last time they played.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
bad gambler said:
The great thing about Nalby is that he is just as likely to crash out next match against sang in straight sets
So True. :eek:
At times it's hell being a Nalbo fan, but the good times always make it worth it.

·
Banned
57 Posts
rofe said:
Even if Nalby plays the best tennis which I think he should, it will take a near miracle for him to beat Federer. My prediction if both make it to the QFs ( I am salivating about it already since I like Nalby's game) is a tight 4 set win for Fed if Nalby holds true to form.
Mm I wouldnt be so sure, Nalbi knows how to play Federer, Roger will have to be very sharp in order to beat him.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
bad gambler said:
If Sanguinetti is fresh enough.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
gooner88 said:
So True. :eek:
At times it's hell being a Nalbo fan, but the good times always make it worth it.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I am hoping Kiefer beats Federer, i think he will have to play better then he did tonight.Some have already penciled him in for the Nalbandian match. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
:bigcry: :bigcry: What happened dear Fena??? Hope 3rd set score doesn't mean an injury.... Well, life goes on...Love ya Fena!!!! :inlove:

And congrats to David. He played well and earned the win.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
LLeytonRules said:
I am hoping Kiefer beats Federer, i think he will have to play better then he did tonight.Some have already penciled him in for the Nalbandian match. :rolleyes:
Some have, but they both have 4th round matches to play-and the matchup between these two is not a given until the last point.

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
GonzoFan said:
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
:sad:
:hug: Its very sad for us Fena fans...we had big hopes for him at the USO...

·
3,921 Posts
:yeah: :woohoo: :yeah: :woohoo: :yeah: :woohoo:​
David!!!​

:yeah: :woohoo: :yeah: :woohoo: :yeah: :woohoo:​

EDIT: I`m sorry for all Fernando`s fans, but I never though David would play like this!

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
patricio said:
Mm I wouldnt be so sure, Nalbi knows how to play Federer, Roger will have to be very sharp in order to beat him.
Roger usually levels up from the QF onwards so that is a given. His test is actually in the 4th where he has to negotiate the Keifer landmine.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Poorly match Feña ... You deserved the bagel in the last set ;)

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
rofe said:
Current form.
They both are pretty equal in that regard. I relish a Federer/Nalby matchup. In my opinion, the US Open winner may come from this match.

·
Premium Member
18,295 Posts
rofe said:
Roger usually levels up from the QF onwards so that is a given. His test is actually in the 4th where he has to negotiate the Keifer landmine.
:lol: I hope he sidesteps that landmine so Nalbandian can have the joy of sending the number one back to Switzerland without his trophy.

21 - 40 of 142 Posts